• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Praises for the Virtuous Woman

Started by sagesong, November 08, 2008, 09:16:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sagesong

Her children rise up and call her blessed;  Her husband also, and he praises her.

Last night, I watched God's words take life.  My friend's husband gave her a surprise birthday tribute.  The program was a kin to the kind of tributes we see for pastors and first ladies, but on a smaller scale.  It was awesome to watch God love on a woman through her husband. 

They had reflections from family and friends.  Her three children spoke sincerely about seeing her transition into a saved and Godly woman.  It was inspiring.

I wanted to share it here because so much of what we read is about what isn't going well within the body.  Well, this was exactly as God would have it.  To God be the glory.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Acknowledge him in all of your was and he shall direct your paths.

Gracious

Amen sagesong, :)

Nothing like actually witnessing the "beauty" of HIS Love ... Amen?

I'm glad that you were blessed by what you saw & I love ya'!!! :-*
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&