• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Songs For Encouragement

Started by thankfull, December 22, 2005, 07:02:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thankfull

Hello! :)

I am new here, but I have been observing for a while! I know this is the season of families getting together and love, but there are people out there who are strugglin with different issues during this season. I just wanted to post some songs for encouragement. (You have to download them.)  :)

The first song is called Sorry Child by J.R.
Sorry Child
This song is for those who have lost a child recently or during this season.

The last song is called War of the Minds by Flame.
WAR OF THE MINDS
This song adresses those who deal with depression, mental illness and other "wars in our mind".

I pray that these songs are an encouragement to all who listen! They have been a real encouragement to me!

God bless

Forum Administrator

Hello thankfull. Welcome and thanks for caring enough to share those songs. POWERFUL lyrics!

I came across this song today. Perhaps this might bless someone too. It's called A Healing and it's sung by a 12-year old name Najiyah (Nah-GEE-Yah) Threatt. (Click song title to listen.)
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

thankfull

Thank you  for listening to those songs and for welcoming me to this site! The song is very nice and lil' miss can sang! I saw her on Bobby Jones the other week.

grace and peace!