• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

How to Get A Date Worth Keeping

Started by Forum Administrator, January 18, 2005, 11:51:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

How To Get A Date Worth Keeping: Be Dating In Six Months Or Your Money Back
by Henry Cloud

Have you ever asked yourself: Why doesn't God bring someone to love into my life? Why am I always attracted to the wrong kind of people? Should I marry someone I am not really attracted to just because we share the same values and are such great friends? You are not alone. There is a growing population of people who feel that dating is just not working for them. In this book, Dr. Henry Cloud gets to the heart of these issues and provides readers with a de-mystifying perspective on dating and a hands on "How To" manual to get people unstuck, un-mad, un-depressed, and on the road to fun and fulfillment in the single life.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

Novelist

This book would be a great investment for me.  Most times, I looked at the dating scene as the young and the dateless, but it is wonderful to have Godly wisdom and knowledge, just to know that you are not alone and that dating may not happen when you expect, but I look at this process as a preparation until you can learn how to love God, yourself, family, friends, neighbors, and develop healthy relationships.  The sound of this book is good, I am going to buy it soon!!!