• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

What happened to the responses?

Started by Novelist, December 14, 2004, 12:15:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

In the past, I have revisited this particular subject and no has begun to respond, what happened?  There are plenty of relationships in turmoil right now and by this time, we should be reciting or throwing out some words of encouragement or something.  I would say to everyone who is going through relationship turnovers, go to God in prayer and re-evaluate yourself.  At times, we can become blinded by others' actions and overlook what we are doing.  I encourage everyone to do all that you can to save your relationships with family and close friends.  Be assertive and know the difference between right and wrong.  It begins with you.

bishopbiscuits

Novelist,

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Please explain.  :)
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1

Novelist

What I meant, is that new responses have not been posted on the subjects lately.  Of course there are a few, but the interaction level has decreased.  Most times the same subjects are there and no one has responded to very much lately, that is what I meant to say in case it was conveyed incorrectly.

Novelist.