• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Losing trust and faith

Started by jennyc, September 19, 2008, 03:17:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jennyc

what do you do when someone breaks the truth in the relationship? Can you get it back? How? I recently found out my bf (now ex after I found out) has been telling me various lies. He didn't cheat on me, but one of the lies was that he's been calling his ex and I only found out cuz i looked at his phone records. When I confronted him, he did admit it and said a reason why hes been talking to her, which is bs for all i care..and a bunch of other 'little white lies.' Now I find it impossible to trust him and he keeps asking for another chance. How can I give it to him when I lost my respect and faith in him? That's what he's not understanding. He said he'll be willing to give me his cell phone, all his pw's and everything if i take him back. But, i don't want to be that crazy detective girl who constantly has to keep tabs on everything. What to do?
http://awmtv.com - A Woman's Mind - Dating, relationships drama and more!

Deep Waters Support Team

Hello jennyc. Welcome to Deep Waters. You may find the article "Trust Issues" by our forum Administrator helpful. You can find other articles in the Deep Waters Newsletter Archive.