• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

From Lamentation to Exhortation!!!

Started by Gracious, September 06, 2006, 11:09:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Church,

We as a people - here - in this land, are often made to feel less than we are ... to feel forsaken and inferior, to feel invisible even!!!

Friends, WE are human, ergo imperfect, thus susceptible to moments of lamenting.

Folks of any race, any creed, and or age, are also subject to the beguiling wiles of the "wicked one" ... Amen? Hence, these evil acts of subjugation may cause us grave lamentations (sorrows).  Usually, during these times of desperation, noone is around that you can lean on for encouragement  ... 

WHAT DO YOU DO, WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ???

When your mind is sooooo clouded that you can't seem to tell the night from the day, and you have LOST ... THE ... " how to pray"???

GOD says that our HELP begins with our PRAISE!!!   (Joshua 6 - the entire chapter) 

As Bible believing Christians, WE (shall) receive a lot of criticism & WE (shall) receive alot of love / HIS GRACE ... and this is a way that WE may balance it all out:

WE (who are "saved") serve at the behest of our Savior, under the unction (the shedding of a divine / spiritual influence) of the Holy Spirit, directed by the Father - HIMSELF!!!

Soooo Church, WE may rest ... YES ... rest in the faith; the kind of faith that speaks towards an understanding that, when the Trinity is at work on our behalf (which is - AT ALL TIMES!!!) ...

NONE can touch us!!!

WHY???

Because GOD said so!!!

Isaiah 54:17 (KJV)
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

HE also said: I am the GREAT I AM!!!

GOD is so great ... that HE doesn't even have to name HIMSELF ... HE simply said ...  I AM - THAT I AM!!!

Exodus 3:14
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

And THAT ... saints of the living GOD ... is MORE than enough!!!

NOW!!!

Listen to your divine inner-voice ... Open your bible where the Holy Ghost tells you to ... AND ALLOW OUR GOD TO NOURISH - TO REPLENISH YOUR SPIRIT / YOUR SOUL!!!

From my heart,

Gracious
  :-*
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Xanadu012

What an awesome and inspiring word.  I would like to add to your list of scriptures the one that really helps me at times.

Isaiah 61:3 says "To console those who mourn in Zion,
      To give them beauty for ashes,
      The oil of joy for mourning,
      The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
      That they may be called trees of righteousness,
      The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified."

Be encouraged.

Gracious

Susta' Xana - GIIRRRLLL!!!

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!

Have you ever felt, while reading GOD's WORD, that HE placed HIS WORD (a "specific" scripture) directly in your eye-line ... just for you???

I'd just read THAT scripture - just this morning - told GOD ... THANK YA' !!!

That's my "do it LORD, right-now" scripture!!!

Beauty for ashes = dying to flesh daily ... for our Divine perfecting

Oil of joy for mourning = "For Every Mountain" you've brought me over & for EVERY trial you've seen me through ... HALLELUYAH!!! I'm still here & blessed to be a blessing (Gen. 50)

The garment of praise, for the spirit of heaviness =  "...Wherefore take unto you the whole armour  of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day ... (Eph. 6:13)

For EVERY person, there will come a time / a storm, when ALL that is NOT "anchored"  (hidden in your heart) ... WILL leave you!!! When consolation from others just doesn't seem to help - it's just you & GOD (LIFE or death!!!) - ALL OTHER choices have been exhausted - there's just you & GOD.

Yes ...  during those times, JESUS (our burden bearor & heavey load sharer) will pick you up & carry you, 'cause you jus' cannot do it yourself!!! ... Ministering / nurturing your soul ... 'till "out of your belly" shall spring wells of "living water" (YOUR PRAISE!!!) - your strength - your covering - your healing - your testimony!!!

That we may stand TALL & HEALTHY, with branches (our ministries) that lead other souls to HIM, that we ALL may glorify HIM!!!

Chile' you started somethin' within me ... and I thank GOD for you & your blessing & your encouragement!!!

Xana, you TRULY BLESSED my soul!!!

Gracious
:-*
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Xanadu012

Praise God!  Just know that your excitement is contageous ;D