• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

satan leave my son alone

Started by tippieangel, August 08, 2006, 03:31:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tippieangel

Seems like I'm on this site way to much. here I go again. My son is 6 wonderful years old and I think he has serious issues. I have been praying for him with him and at night I lay over him and pray in his ear because he would have horrible nightmares. He will just get so angry and scream and cry and he can't ever tell me why or whats wrong. I've tried everything holding spanking ignoring yelling grounding time out  redirecting having him prayed over. You name it I've tried It. I took him to therpy and the man said that theres not wrong with him. I need to be more strict. O.K. if there's one thing I am its strict and he doesn't get to do half the stuff most kids get to get away with. So, what do I do today he pulled his teachers hair he was suspended yesterday and he's starting to tell me No everytime I ask or tell him to do something. It effects everything I do. work church social life and home. Of course by now ya'll know there's no father in the home and I have to deal with that hurt daily. I've tried to get him involved in sports and find him mentors but he's still "Acting up/out".

I have to work I have to take care of him and his little brother and then take care of me too.what can i do to help him fight against the devil and demons that are constanly attacking my beautiful baby?
tippieangel

Forum Administrator

Hi tippie. Use the Name of Jesus. All that Jesus was and is is in that Name. When you make requests (of the Father in prayer) in the Name of Jesus, Christ makes the request for you (see John 16:23, 24)--the Father will grant any request His Son makes, and when you pray to the Father in His Name, He makes the request for you. When you make a demand (of the devil) in the Name of Jesus, Christ makes the demand for you (see John 14:12-14) -- Christ Himself will do it for you. (Incidentally, the word 'ask' in John 14:13, 14 does not mean to make a request; it means to demand what is yours by right and privilege.)

As a believer, you have a legal right to use His Name. Use it. At the Name of Jesus everything in all three worlds (heaven, earth, and under the earth) must submit to the authority of that Name (see Philippians 2:9-11). Omnipotent power is that Name. Healing is that Name (see Mark 16:17, 18 to see the kind of authority you as a believer have just by using that Name). Everything Jesus is, His Name is. Devils must bow to that Name. Sickness and disease must bow to that Name. Circumstances must bow to that Name. Everything must bow to that Name. Use the Name of Jesus. There is no special way to say it. The power of that Name does not lie in you; it is inherent in the Name. The Name is the power. All that Jesus is, His Name is.

Things you should know before using the Name of Jesus, especially in combat with the enemy. 1) Know that as a believer, it is your right to use that Name. It belongs to you. All that Jesus is backs you up when you use that Name. 2) Make sure that you do not have any unconfessed sin in your heart before you use that Name. If you do, devils will pay no attention to you. 3) Understand that when you use His Name, you invoke His very Presence and all His power. He is present in His Name. Use the Name of Jesus.

Before I knew the Lord, I had a dream in which a demon was laughing at me because I did not know the Word of God. I did not know God at the time, and had no interest in Him. In the dream, I had a bible in my hand but I could not open it. I tried to quote a scripture but I did not know any. I was frozen in the spot I was in listening to this devil laughing at me. When I woke up, I could still hear the demonic laughter as if it was coming through the wall I was lying next too. Suddenly, I remembered one of the few times I had attended Sunday school, a man had said, if you ever have trouble sleeping, call the Name of Jesus. I was not saved but I started to softly repeat the Name Jesus. I remember saying it about three times and then I was fast asleep. A lesson the Holy Spirit taught me long before I even knew the Lord. You use the Name, and teach your son to use the Name when He's going to sleep at night and if He wakes up in the night.

Another suggestion: make a cd with songs on it that specifically focus on the Name of Jesus. Keep it playing softly in His room as He's going to sleep. Select spiritual songs by spiritual singers that are slow enough that even he can hear and fully understand what is being sung about that Name. If you need help compiling a cd, contact me via personal message and I'll help you compile one. Begin to teach your sons to trust in that Name... and you do the same.  :)

There is tremendous, effectual, omnipotent power in the Name of Jesus. Use it.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

tippieangel

thank you
be looking for that personal e-mail
tippieangel
tippieangel