• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

How Can I Be Sure I'm Saved?

Started by Forum Administrator, April 29, 2006, 12:53:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

"I declare unto you the Gospel... how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16, 17

"That if thou shalt confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and in your heart believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes and is decared righteous, acceptable to God, and with the mouth he confesses--declares openly and speaks out freely his faith--and confirms his salvation... For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-10, 13

If you pray this prayer from your heart, according to the Word of God, you will be saved:

I believe that Jesus died for my sins according to the scriptures, and that He was buried and rose again on the third day according to the scriptures. Now I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead. Lord Jesus, I'm calling on Your name! According to the Word of God, I am saved!

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the Family of God! You need never doubt your salvation again. You have the assurance of God's Word that you are saved. Why not tell someone that you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior. Start by completing the poll.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14