• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Missing The Conversation ...

Started by Gracious, November 05, 2007, 12:12:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Hello Everyone :-*

Not sure just where to put this but ... OK here it goes!!!

I've been missing you all, where are you???

Is EVERONE on vacation ??? Hmmm ???

Whelp OK, I'll start ...

I've been adjusting "gratefully" to married life!!! WHEW!!! Living with another grown person is ummmm... quite an adjustment - let me tell you.  But the fringe benefits are ahhh woooo - hooooooooo!!!  Work is cool, health is cool ... limitng my interactions with folk that erk my spirit ... LET THE CHURCH SAY AAAAMEN!!!  Been prayin' for um tho :-X

How about you Madame FA & you DD & you Breath & you Bishop & you Eaglesky & you Mr.D & you Susta' Sage, & you Novelist & you Daddys_& youGirl, & you gracegirl  & you Xanadu012, & you christianthought ...

Come on ya'll, I've grown to really care for you guys ;D 8) :P :)

Gracious :-[ [/color]
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Forum Administrator

Hi Gracious. Hi Everyone. I'm on assignment and working behind the scenes to get the Deep Waters forum upgraded. We'll be offline for a "minute" while the changes are taking place, but after that, we'll be rolling right along better than ever!  :)
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

1EagleSky

Hey, Gracious! It sounds like all is well with you. When did you get married? Belated congratulations! I am doing fine, and will start cooking some of the Thanksgiving foods tomorrow (cakes, pies). I am looking for another job, so I ask you pray that I find one ASAP. Take care and God bless you and your husband.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gracious

Hey "1Eaglesky",

Please forgive me for not "shouting " my joy from the roof tops ... but I didn't want to come off as being "bragadocious" ... Amen?  But thank you soooooo much for your congrats (it means alot to me :-* ).

You 'um mentioned cooking pies & cakes for the holidays???  Do you have some EEEASY recipes that you could share with us?  My hubby LUUVS sweets & I don't have much confidence in my baking. :-[

Smooches,

Gracious

"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Breathedonme

Hey Gracious!

CONGRATULATIONS and God bless the both of you.  I am very happy for you! 

All is well on this end.  My oldest daugther just moved to the ATL to prepare for her wedding plans, so it is just the youngest one and me. 

I've been recently diagnosed with diabetes, but I am trusting God.

Keep us updated!  LOL

Gracious

GOD BLESS YA ... BREATH ... SWEETIEPIE!!! :-*

And THANK YOU sooooooo much for your well wishes ... Amen?

Diabetes ... Whoa!  When I read those words from you ... my heart did a thug!  How are you feeling??? Huh???

I wanna' say stuff like ... are you watching what you are eating - exercising - omitting ALL "stress" possible from your living rituals - you know, stuff like that! Some believe that "diabetes" is genetic ... but I don't know about that though ???

But I guess the blessing is (and it's amazing the way each post you write "strikes a BLESSING chord" with me - no matter the content ... Amen?)  that you said you were "diagnosed" ... which means that you'd used HIS WISDOM & HIS Grace provided that you could seek aide from a physician!!! Ya" went to the doctor!  Breath, soooooo many people of ALL ethinic backgrounds FAIL to do this because of one of two things:

Healthcare Costs AND OR "DENIAL"!!!  Both, I believe are "enemy" driven.  And as a result of either two ... our loved ones are slipping away from us ... too SOON!!!

I pray the our FATHER urges the hearts & minds of those who view this site "our" DW Family, to make haste - at least once a year for an annual physical, mammogram(sp) & prostate check-ups ... Amen? I know I'm not good at remebering  those things either.

Sorry, to get sooooo "deep" into that , but  cha' gotta luv me :-*

Anyways ... I love dearly my sister,

& HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY TO ALL!!! & HOLY HUGS TOO!!! :-* :-* ;D :)

Gracious

christianthought

What is going on Gracious!  Congratulations!!!

I am VERY happy to hear your news.  That's some good stuff.  I hope to be joining you soon enough, God willing.

I just got back from FL.  Vacation is good; I'm always sad whenever I have to come back, though...

Gracious

Hello - Hello - Hello - Christianthought!!!

Thank you sooooooo much for the congrats :-*  Me & my "snukkums" (hubby) are just luvvin' each other right about now & and sometimes we just sit & look at each other, cause we both can't believe the awesomeness of HIS Grace ... Amen?

And ... Yeah, vacations are waaaay cool 8) my friend, aren't they!!!

BUT ... RETURNING HOME ... Hmmmmmmm ... ::)

You know, sometimes I'm led that one of the reasons that we LAMENT as we do ... is because we seldom take the time to take good care of our "spiritman" ... Amen?    Stealing away, if only for a few hours - just to THANK GOD for being our GOD & to ask HIM to show us what our needs REALLY ARE (I've found anyways), seems to lift supernaturally the spiritual weights (baggage) that we innocently pick up & drag around (like a ball & chain) especially when we're in our comfort zone (home sweet home) ... Amen?

I mentioned this because I tend to feel like you do (after returning safely home from holiday) soooooo "I" went to GOD to ask HIM why & that's what HE'd revealed to me.  And now, I meditate (on HIM ;) ) ... & it really does relaxe me & prepare me for work, "churchfolk"  ::) & other stuff that I might fret over.

Anyways ...

Florida is wonderful & so are you!!! :-* :-* :-*

Gracious   :)

Gracious

Wonderful to see us all  posting again :)