• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Gifted Words (With 'Water' Photos)

Started by Deep Waters Support Team, December 13, 2006, 02:22:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Waters Support Team

Throughout this year, the focus of this Walking On Water series has been on the power of our words: the ability to use our words to create; the power to bring life or death to our circumstances, health and relationships. As we approach the day where gift giving is at the forefront of many minds, perhaps you might consider giving another very important gift: life-giving words.

During this year, I've learned (and I am still learning) a lot about the power of words. One particular experiment I heard and read about captured my attention. A Japanese researcher by the name of Dr. Masaro Emoto set out to prove that thoughts, words, music and ideas affect the molecular structure of water. While I am not promoting the beliefs or philosophy of Dr. Emoto, I am acknowledging some interesting discoveries he made regarding the effect of words on water. He proved and provided factual evidence that as water was exposed to certain words, the molecular structure of the water changed to reflect the words it had been exposed to. Water was frozen and photographed before and after the exposure to various words and an interesting pattern developed: water exposed to good, loving, or "beautiful" words produced beautiful molecular patterns in the water; and water exposed to bad, hateful or "ugly" words produced hideous and distorted patterns in the water.

When I heard about this experiment, I began to consider the fact that most of the human body is made up of water. The human body is actually two-thirds water--approximately 70%. If we are made mostly of water, and words affect water, that means as we speak, our words are literally affecting our bodies. Think about that for a moment... Consider again the question I asked at the beginning of this series: what are you saying? How are your words affecting the molecular structure of your body and the bodies of those around you? Are you speaking life or death; health or sickness?

It's interesting to note how we have adopted so many negative phrases in our everyday conversation. "You get on my nerves!" "That burns me up!" "I'm just dying to..." "That drives me crazy!" The next time you say something like, "You make me sick!" you may literally be telling the truth!

Our words are seeds that produce fruit after their own kind. Positive words produce positive results; negative words produce negative results. The Bible tells us that our words affect our physical health. The book of Proverbs, for example, is replete with scriptures that talk about how our words affect our health. Science confirms it; and we are living the reality of it. Even some members of the medical community have started to employ techniques such as "positive affirmations" to encourage patients to use words to promote health and healing, and it works. The power of life and death is in your tongue.

As we prepare our gifts for this wonderful Christmas celebration of the Life that God has given us in and through His Son, let us purpose in our hearts, minds, and especially our mouths, to give to ourselves and others the gift that God initiated with His word and expects us to perpetuate with ours: LIFE!

Aleathea Dupree is the author of Though The Vision Tarry: Waiting For My Promised Mate and the Founder and Administrator for the Deep Waters website/forum. Copyright © 2006. All Rights Reserved. For permission to reprint, please contact: administrator@deepwaters.info.

Here are some photos from Dr. Emoto's research:

Untreated distilled water

After being exposed to the words 'Thank You'

After being exposed to the words 'Love and Appreciation'

After being exposed to the words 'You Make Me Sick! I Will Kill You!'

After being exposed to the words 'Adolph Hitler'

After being exposed to the words 'Mother Theresa'

Beanie3

Oh wow! My heart is racing... :o

I think of the book of Genesis and how the spirit of the Lord hovered over the waters. How he began to speak to it and cause it to separate...Then he begat us and how He made us like Him to have dominion...

Yeah, I know not coherent sentences but it is early in the AM.

How words do have so much strength. Is this evidence the proof in the pudding of the spiritual effects on the physical. I wonder what molecular structure the water would take if they had told it "Jesus".
God is too good to me!

Beanie3

Also we should pray for Dr. Emoto's salvation. It seems, on his website, that he is giving reverence to the created thing and not the Creator. How can he miss the divine design in water and own bodies?   ??? ???
God is too good to me!