• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 04:55:23 pm

Lifeguards On Duty

Started by Forum Administrator, March 15, 2004, 01:29:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

Our team of Deep Waters Moderators continues to grow:

Bridgette Chase, MA, LPC, CAC, Founder & CEO of the School of Professional Counseling, Inc.

Minister David Dupree, Esq., Attorney and Life/Relationship Spiritual Advisor

Aleathea Dupree, Deep Waters Administrator, Author of "Though The Vision Tarry: Waiting For My Promised Mate" and Biblical Counselor

Gerard Henry, Host of BET's Gospel video program, Lift Every Voice, Contributing Writer for GOSPELCity.com, and Author of a new book on abstinence and sexual purity, "Sex At Its Best: Going AWOL (Abstinence WithOut Lust)"

Elder Vikki Johnson, Visionary and the Voice of "I'm Every Woman," a daily radio commentary on Washington's #1 choice for gospel, Heaven 1580 AM, and the Visionary and Moderator of "Girl Talk" an intimate, informal and unscripted evening with Elder Vikki Johnson & Friends.

Terri McFaddin, speaker, Grammy award winning songwriter, playwright, noted spiritual expert and author of "God Made Me Beauty-Full," "Only A Woman" and "Sapphires And Other Precious Jewels."

Theresa McFaddin aka T. Adam McFaddin, Founder & President of Sisters Inspiring Sisters (SiS), an organization designed to offer support for young adult women; Author of two books: "Supernaturally Attractive" for single men and women, and "SavedSexyCool" for the young adult contemporary woman.

Artina Todd, abuse survivor/counselor and author of "Pearls of Wisdom: Comfort for the Soul's Spiritual Healing."

Read more about each of our moderators at: http://www.deepwaters.info/moderators.htm.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14