• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Happy Thanksgiving Deep Waters!!!

Started by bishopbiscuits, November 25, 2004, 07:41:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bishopbiscuits

Dear Friends,

I just wanted to share a prayer:

..........Father God in the name of Jesus, I thank you Lord for this day. Another opportunity to remember your goodness and mercy towards us.  Thank you for your lovingkindness and your abundant grace.
.........I thank you for this friend of mine. Bless them in a special way right now, Lord. Continue to give them the blessed assurance that only You can give. The words of power, love, and peace that speak to their life situations. Continue to inspire their heart and bring forth your peace and joy.
........Each day You pour new mercies upon us. Continue to help us seek, find, and accept Your wisdom. To gather our courage and strength from Your Word and fellowship with You by the Holy Spirit. And to cast all our care upon You, who hears and answers prayer.
........ Thank You, Jesus for being so good to us. You are so awesome, Lord, that we cannot contain the flood of thanksgiving that comes when we truly think about Your goodness. Mmmmm.
.........Lord, let our joy in You be actively with us this day as we celebrate this day of Thanksgiving. In Jesus' name we pray, amen. :)
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1

bishopbiscuits

P.S.  I still feel the same way!!

:) :) :) Happy Thanksgiving to All!!  :) :) :)
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1