• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Should we make a reservation for you for Valentine's Day?

Started by Deep Waters Support Team, January 23, 2013, 01:40:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Waters Support Team

The Deep Waters Forum Administrator has arranged for her latest book, Cheer Up Your Wife: A DIY Biblical Guide to be made available on Valentine's Day for $7.69. This is nearly 50% of the purchase price and the minimum list price that Amazon.com will allow for this title. This offer will only be available if there are enough people interested in reserving a copy for purchase. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please complete the Discount Survey on the Cheer Up Your Wife website. There is no charge for reserving a copy. A complimentary copy of Chapter 1, God's Dowry is attached. Thank you.

Cheer Up Your Wife: A DIY Biblical Guide by Aleathea Dupree

From the Author

It is said that we teach others how to treat us, but if you don't know how you should be treated, you are greatly disadvantaged. Women, married and unmarried, this book will show you how God expects you to be treated as a wife. If you're a single woman and someone expresses a serious interest in you as a potential wife, use this book as a tool to weed out those who would be willing to treat you the way God says you should be treated from those who would not. If you are a married woman, bless yourself and your husband with a copy as an investment in yourself as a wife, in him as a man and as an investment in the good success of your marriage.

If you are newlywed or engaged, this book contains invaluable pre- and post-marital counseling in less than a hundred pages of actual content that will equip you in building (or rebuilding) a solid foundation for a great marriage.

The Bible tells us to count the cost before we build. If you are a single man who plans to be married at some point, be wise and use this book to prepare for what God will require of you as a husband. If you are a man, married or single, this is the tool you need to fix or prevent the problem of an unhappy wife and to confidently carry out the biblical mandate, "cheer up your wife" (Deuteronomy 24:5).

The men are saying:

"I have read MANY marriage books & must say I  have already learned more from your book in four  chapters than I have in ANY other book."

"I can't describe how POWERFUL this book is! I  stopped watching basketball to keep reading it."

"I don't know if it's hitting home because it's  coming from a woman or what but it's starting to make sense now!"

"My marriage was not in a terrible place but this  book shows you the "little things" that many men  overlook concerning their  marriage/relationships..."

"I recommend this for those who are considering  marriage or a serious relationship as a way to  prevent mistakes that many couples encounter. If  you're a real man who is about building a happy  and blessed home then there is no option but to  add this great literature to your library."

The women are saying:

"My husband starting reading this book and over  the time that he read the book, I saw a  transformation in how he thought about me and our  child. It is amazing how these words helped him  see some things that we had discussed at length  before."

"I purchased a copy of this book for myself and  as soon as the book was delivered my husband  immediately began reading. I immediately began to  see changes in him. It was amazing! My husband  had previously been married twice and really did  not understand how to be married and how to deal  with a wife. When he read this book it's like his  eyes were opened."

"I've never seen or heard of anyone approach  marriage issues from this perspective before!  It's fresh, insightful and very powerful. In less  than a hundred pages of actual content, every major marital issue has been thoroughly covered.  Each chapter is like a self-contained pre-marital or marital counseling session."

"I strongly encourage all of my married friends to order a book. It will truly change your marriage for the better. Even if you're not married, it will show you how to treat a woman if you're a man and what to look for in a man if you're a woman."

Singles are saying:

"Cheer Up Your Wife: A DIY Biblical Guide is good  advice for singles too. Aleathea Dupree gives  some keys to success in cultivating a core  foundation of roles in marriage. Learn and get  insight before marriage so that you can have a  great marriage."

Gracious

The other night, just before I closed my eyes for the evenin' ... didn't one of those ole' tv sitcoms come on! 

... "Love, American Style"!

(As a child I remember my mother singin' that song ... how she luuuuuved that show!  And she would talk about the fact that that show was one of the few that would have Black actors as "regulars" on it.)

So... as I was sayin' ... that night before I shut my eyes, I heard that theme song & decided to postpone my sleep for 30 minutes or so.

This particular episode had to do with a couple who were dating - reached a point of passion (love) & all of sudden they both got scared & split up!  She didn't care for his controlling behavior & he didn't care for her mouth (endless complaints without compliments).

Huh, the more times change ... the more things stay the same?  "Cause I think we'd all be pressed to find anyone (young or old) that hadn't had that experience.  So ... I reached for the remote, off went the tv & to sleep I went.

That would have been the end of it had I not read some snippets from our Forum Admin's book!

Cheer Up Your Wife: A DIY Biblical Guide

Beloved, for any man seeking a wife, or for any woman desiring her husband ... preparation is EVERYTHING ... Amen!  And to me, this book will help position you closer towards that aim!

Sista' Dupree (a wife) speaks openly & honestly concerning the "truth"!  And yes ... it can be a bitter pill at times, but she speaks what God has shown her,  in love.  And I have followed her teachings since I've been here & am blessed for doing so.

She speaks about marriage in depth by asking & answering key questions like:

• What is marriage, and why do marriages fail?

• Effective communication

• Knowing how to fix the problem

Now, you may not be married ... BUT ... I implore you, don't let the devil fool you!  The SAME stuff you deal with when you are single (if left unchecked / fixed), will not only follow you into a marriage - that stuff will intensify.

This amazing tool works!!!   Why???  Because, we as a People (God's People) are consistently "evolving" & most of the time, if we're truthful ... we don't know about many of the issues that come up in us (out of our mouths even)! 

Have you ever said something unsettling to your love interest / your own child/ family member, or felt a certain unsettling way ... when around them & it was just as much of a shock to you ... as it was to them?

Relationships!!! 

For me, THAT's what this book helps to heal!  Relationships, between husbands & wives - relationships between fathers & their sons, mothers & their daughters - sibling rivalry too!

I'm so sure that our FA may REALLY question the sibling rivalry part but trust ... I can attest to it!  Got a testimony & everything! The humane-soul is what the authors anointing has been divinely lead to help heal!  And all I can do is say "Thank you"!

PS
I kinda' think that God might have used the sitcom thang' I mentioned earlier, as a gateway?

With ... "Love, American Style"!

Gracious
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Forum Administrator

Hi, Gracious! It's five years later and I'm still enjoying reading your posts! Thank you for reading Cheer Up Your Wife and for your comments. I'm thinking maybe I should have asked you to write the book's description!  ;) You've given me some food for thought with your comment about the book's relevance to sibling rivalry. That's an interesting perspective. I hope you're still out there and doing well. Peace and blessings!
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14