• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

"I Want To Have Sex Until It Kills Me" - Ask Dr. Ty

Started by Deep Waters Support Team, December 19, 2007, 04:59:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Waters Support Team

I Want To Have Sex Until It Kills Me

Ask Dr. Ty

Q.

"Dr. Ty, I hope I can be real with you because it's almost 7am and I haven't been to bed. I guess I just don't understand myself and I'm feeling like a sleeper right now. I'm upset with myself because I continue to make the same mistakes over and over again. You said in your response that you trust that there is some things that I'm not telling you. You were right so I'm going to be real and tell you why I feel confused.

As I told you before I'm dating a much older man. I'm 23 years old and he's 40. Our age difference bothers me because he's a few years younger than my mother. Many people tell me that I shouldn't let the difference in our age affect our relationship if I love him, but I feel like I'm more in love with the things that he does to me.

He has a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship and he told me that he wants another child. So of course me being my naïve self, I let him have his way with me. Meaning I let him release himself inside of me. I'm not ready for a baby but I'm feeling like it's too late for that decision.

I've also been sleeping with my best friend on the side. He's 10 years older than I am and I've been sexing him since I was 16. I think I went after him because so many females wanted him. He pretty much turned me out. His swagger was so strong that he could get me to drop my panties anywhere. He made me his "PYT."

I feel like I crave sex and to be loved. I don't want to continue to give myself away if our relationship isn't birthed by God. I want to be able to wake up in the morning and not feel guilty about what I did the night before.
What do I have to do to get over my desires? It's to the point where I repent on a daily basis. What am I to do? I hope my message wasn't too blunt. If so I do apologize." Tanya

A.

Did you say, 'blunt?' Now you know Dr. Ty is going to keep it real, the utmost frank and not sugar coat anything with you. So I hope you are ready for this one.

I don't even have to get all deep with you and preach a heavy sermon and use my doctoral-like intelligence. You don't have to be a rocket science or smarter than a 5th grader to know that you are in way over your head and in deep doo-doo! Yes, you're in knee-deep crap up to your legs. And you said it best, when you analyzed yourself: your middle name should be Naiveté.

And you're worried about pregnancy? Pluh-eeesse, when the lining of your insides is possibly laced with AIDS! My dear, you are auditioning for HIV & AIDS and you're close to winning the part. By the time you get to the end of reading the next sentence, an African-American woman your age will contract the virus HIV, which signs her up for the incurable deadly disease: AIDS. It is the leading cause of death for African-American women your age. Every 25 seconds a person, like you, will lay down and have sex with someone, that they even call a boy-friend, who will pollute their bodies with a disease that will first confine them to a living death before eventually killing them. Especially Christian women, because most of them don't use condoms. and then end up blaming God..."Why did you let this happen to me...."

And you sitting up here in the bed @ 7 in the morning cuz you can't sleep after having some midnite sex with someone who is using you as a semen receptacle?! You can't sleep? How about being confined to a bed with vision loss, severe abdominal pain far worse than menstrual cramps or giving birth, or memory loss and confusion, severe and persistent diarrhea, seizures, vomiting, extreme fatigue and weight loss, frequent fevers and sweats, persistent oral and girl thingyl yeast infections, persistent coughing, loss of coordination, skin rashes over your entire body, difficult and painful swallowing, a painful nerve disease called the shingles, mouth, genital, and anal sores, pelvic inflammatory disease that does not respond to treatment, and add a coma to that number 9 and can you please super size it with death.

The Bible says that this is the mere consequences of living in sexual sin. This is what happens after all the ooh and aahs fade away:

" In the end you will groan in anguish when disease consumes your body." Proverbs 5:11 MSG

And by the time the average man reaches 40 years old, he's had up to 20 plus sexual partners. The Center for Disease Control says that even if you sleep with one person you need to be checked, and you DEFINITELY NEED TO RUN STRAIGHT TO THE CLINIC! Not only did you just sleep with him and his 20 plus partners, yah sleeping with your so-called-best friend and his 20 something partners! Gurrrl, You are at high risk at being the next African American woman to contract HIV! You should be afraid in this very moment to even catch a cold! Don't even sneeze! Because your playing Russian roulette with your immune system and your life! It would be a sad thing to have to take 50 pills a day to try and fight off the disease and then spend eternity in hell. Wow...hell on earth and then have to spend it in eternity.....Tell Hell, No!

My Lord, somebody need to call on Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this so-called-best friend, is not your best friend. We know you're not in love with this other man because you wouldn't even be sleeping with this dude on the side! You calling this man your BEST friend when he took advantage of you when you were 16 years old and his grown Chestah-molesting self was 26!!!!! And has held you hostage to a bed for the last 7 years! I outta come to yo city, whip yo butt, cut his genitals off and send his nasty tail straight tah jail!!!!! Do not pass go, do not collect 200 Dollars! GO STRAIGHT TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!! And charge them both for second degree pimpin! No wonder your feeling like a sleeper, you letting these men prostitute you!

"Here's how a prostitute works, she goes and have sex with her clients, (wipes her mouth), takes a bath, and then says, ' who's next?' Proverbs 30: 20 MSG (NLT)

Now here's where my spiritual and doctoral discernment and intelligence kicks in on high gear. You are trying to find your father in this 40 year old man and also this fraudulent 33 year so-called-best friend. The reason why I know that your father is not there because you never mentioned him; you said that your "40 year old sex daddy" is almost the same age as your mother. You are looking for the love of the father you didn't have in the beds of these men thinking that their semenic gluing with produce the love on the inside of you that you never had from your own father.

And you are wise when you say that you are not ready for a baby...you're still a baby. Not because your 23, but because you have not even been pushed out of the birth canal of salvation. You are not even a baby in Christ, spiritually speaking, you're still an embryo because you're sticking out of the birth canal, in between the womb of decision and the pain of your past....... you haven't fully made a decision that you will even receive the love that you're in search of from your Heavenly Father. And that my dear is where the problem lies. You picked up some religious cliché while visiting church, talking about "you don't want to continue giving yourself to this man if God didn't birth this relationship." As if God birthing this relationship gives you a license to have illegal sex! Gurrl, God ain't birth this relationship! The devil used the longing and the neglect in you to birth it. And if you listen to your doubly naive friends and stay in it, you will Maximize your "naiveness" and seal your destruction.

You're not craving sex, you're craving God's love. In fact, it's evident that you are STARVING for it. You need to stop apologizing every day, because that's what you're doing, you're not repenting. Repentance means to turn away and go in the opposite direction and do the opposite of what you are doing. So you are not repenting, you are apologizing, and then you go back and lie down in contamination. You are apologizing because of the guilt you feel, saying apologetic words but without making a decision and doing what you promised God in this apologetic prayer that you're repeating on a daily basis. You need to stop apologizing and make a decision before your sin makes one for you. Apologetics won't save you, repentance will.

The problem is you dropped down the wrong thing at 16 and contracted A Spiritually Transmitted Disease and currently working on getting a Sexually transmitted one. You've developed a destructive sexual patterning that stripped you of your identity, your esteem, confidence, and self love and carrying around the spirits of all the people you've slept with, that God needs to break and heal you from. When you receive the Love that God has for you, you will finally realize what pretty really is. There is an undeniable beauty on the inside of you that is hidden underneath all of this sexual scarring that God wants to unveil. And I make no apologies for what I've said, and for what I'm about to say: You are not some "thing" for men to just have their way with you, or some under-developed man's sex toy! You are God's daughter and He wants you to be His Pretty Young Daughter again. You need to drop, fall down on your knees and allow the Lord to remove the ashes of your past and make you pretty again. When you receive God's love, the beautiful, whole unique You...will appear.

Get out of the auditioning line of disease and death and freely receive God's Eternal Love.

Dr. Ty
www.myspace.com/tyadamsonline
www.tyadams.org

Recommended Products by Dr. Ty:

"Image is Everything" * Release Party * Single, Saved & Having Sex Audio Book

Quick Links
Our Website
Products
Visit Our Myspace