• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

The Right Choice

Started by ANewDay, April 22, 2008, 10:22:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ANewDay

??? Hello

Time has passed since the last time I have posted.  I have been blessed in so many ways since then, and the devil is still trying to still my joy.  He has not succeeded!!

The reason for this post is a decision I made in Feb. 2008.  After having birth control for 4.5 years it became imbedded I had to take it out (May 17, 2007) a mouth later I was pregnant (not planned).  I gave birth to a beautiful girl, who is the joy of our life.   I have had problems in my marriage the last couple of years and decided after my second child that I would not have any more, but I did.  This time I decided to get my tubes tied, my husband did not agree, I felt that it was my decision. When the time had come for me to tie my tubes I ask him was he satisfied with the children we have (2-boys 1-girl) he said yes.  But I am wondering if God understand I know he knows everything I have went through and he known the pain I have endured, but was this in his will.     

vevolander

hey,

I am not saying I know any better than you,
but maybe you ought to have been pregnant,
so it only matter of the right time God wants you to have the third baby, a girl. Congratulations!
and maybe this special baby will be use by God in ways greater than your wildest dream.
a women "mother theresa?" or maybe career woman that lives out Faith at workplace.
maybe she will be a strong supporter wife of a man and mother of family that are used by God tremendously.
Let things happens as God leads your life, all you need to do is what you know and the rest,
giving thanks.

hope i am not being snubbish. God Bless you.

Vevo.
Happy Moments, Praise God.
Painful Moments, Trust God.
Every Moments, Thank God.
We live to Glorify God.

Gracious

Hello ANewDay,  :)

How are you? Prayerfully your heart still has joy to give ... even though you are going through right now ... Amen?  I am sooo sure that your little one's both receive your joy & give you joy too :-*

Okay ... here is how I'm led concerning your situation 

Maybe this might be difficult at times to accept, but God's Will & direction truly is the best way.

Personally my Sister,

I would love more than anything to set your heart at ease by validating your decision to have a Tubal-ligation (a permanent form of female sterilization)  - to say to you that you are 100% - ABSOLUTELY right!  But that judgment call is "not" mine to make ... Amen?

GOD tells us through HIS Word that:

1 Corinthians 6:18-20
(King James Version)

19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?  20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
(New International Reader's Version)

19 Don't you know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit? The Spirit is in you. You have received him from God. You do not belong to yourselves. 20 Christ has paid the price for you. So use your bodies in a way that honors God.

I'm led that what the above Scripture is showing us is...

Before you were married your body was not your own (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).  Your body was bought & paid for "with a price" thousands of years ago by our Lord & Savior - Jesus The Christ.  Therefore the flesh that robes your spirit & your soul is borrowed ... Amen?  Meaning, the decisions that you make concerning your body ... should (must) be discussed (through prayer) & agreed upon by the Head of your life (our Triune GOD) & your husband, who also has a say about what concerns you. And, the other obligation that we hold as Christ-followers, is to "use our borrowed bodies in ways that honor/glorify GOD.

Has this happened? 

My sweet sister , I & maybe others have sensed from your O/P, that there has been a spiritual disconnect between you & your husband & I'm also sensing that though you've prayed to Heaven, that GOD would give you peace over this ...  you've yet not received it?

Please be encouraged my friend, because Jesus truly does love you ... you are not alone in your marriage to your husband ... even tho' at times it may really "feel" that you are. 

Yes ... it's been awhile since you'd posted ... How are you today?  What has GOD shown you?

Gracious 
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

Forum Administrator

Hi ANewDay. Even though your situation is unique, what I believe is the crux of the issue of your question is, will God forgive me if I've done something wrong. The answer is an emphatic YES! At the times when you need His mercy the most that God wants you to run to Him. Find the grace and mercy that you need at His throne and don't allow the enemy to hold you hostage. Might I recommend that you take a look at my article The Guilt Key which is in the Deep Waters newsletter archive at  www.deepwaters.info/deeper_vol5.htm. I would also encourage you to maintain a posture of honesty in your marriage. To neglect to do so undermines the foundation of trust in your relationship. When all else fails, live by the Golden Rule and treat others --especially your mate-- how you want to be treated regardless of whether or not you are treated the same in return. Do right, be at peace, and move forward. Congratulations on your beautiful new daughter!  :)
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

ANewDay

I thank you both for those encouraging words.  I have no need to complain, but yes I feel disconnect spiritual with my husband.  I go to him for support and I do not get it, he say I am nagging my husband is occupied in his own life of starting a business and working.  As time goes  on I feel comfortable about my decision, yes I have prayed to god about this " HE KNOWS MY STRUGGLES" I know time will heal  all wounds im just waiting on my time because my wounds have not healed yet.

Thank You for your prayers!!