• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Shady

Started by Novelist, January 11, 2008, 01:53:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

My friend and I are not on good terms due to his stress.  Before New Year's, he told me that he was under a lot of stress and wanted to be left alone.  I was hurt by this, yet I understood why he was doing this.  This is one way for him to deal with his problems and I recognized my patterns and how I dealt with relationships too.  Prior to him expressing this to me, I had some problems too.  We were actually in the midst of making steps toward dating, but I was hesitate for a long time.  We talked about this before and once I tried to do it, I would go back on my word.  He would wonder why I was doing this to him, but I did not want to date him because he was the only man in my life or in front of me.  That is not right.  Furthermore, we had our issues with each other for nearly four years.  Now, the tables turned on me and I am experiencing him ignoring me and not returning my calls and text messages.  At first, I wanted closure with him based on my reasons, not because he is a bad man, but I had to know his intentions with me.  Currently, I still don't know what to do because he is not responding to me.  I prayed for him and his situations and I would like to hear from him soon.  Through all of this, I learned that friendship is better than nothing.  We had some moments together and I would like us to start again.  I apologized to him for everything I done to him, but he has not responded. 

Concerned and hurt