• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Word of God Speak

Started by sagesong, April 30, 2007, 10:45:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sagesong

Long story short.  My WH was unfaithful to me.  First the EA then a PA.  I have been posting on another site for people dealing with infidelity.  Well, I was done, finished, through.  My marriage has been a mess from the words "I do".  With this, I had a biblical out. 

So, I'm posting and reading.  When you fellowship outside of God's kingdom.  The word of God stirs up in you something fierce.  But, I'm agnry and hurt and really don't want to hear much that God has to say; excpect you have hung on this cross long enough.

Well, someone post 1 Corinthians 13.  Not a believer.  The points was to throw darts at her WH.  How could he and still say he loves me.  Her subject line:  Help Me to Understand.  So, I broke down the scripture line by line.  In doing so, it fed my spirit. 

By the end of the post, I saw all that was in it for both the WS and the BS.  I know this was God telling me what I needed  to here even when I wasn't trying to listen. 
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Acknowledge him in all of your was and he shall direct your paths.

David Dupree

Hi Sage!! 

I hope you are listening now.  Physician, heal thyself!  I tell you, isn't God good and doesn't He have some ways that seem very strange to us.  Even comical.  You hurting and broken and then you have to minister to someone which ends up ministering to you.   :)

I pray that you do allow God to heal your hurts and that the spirit of bitterness and anger be rebuked from you in the name of Jesus! 

In the meantime, what does WH, WS and BS stand for in your post?

dd
I've known waters, ancient dusky waters; my soul has grown deep like the waters.  adapted from Langston Hughes poem, "I've Known Rivers"

sagesong

WH -- Wayward Husband
WS -- Wayward Spouse
BS -- Betrayed Spouse

Sorry.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Acknowledge him in all of your was and he shall direct your paths.