• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

If Men are Dogs, then Women are ?

Started by sagesong, June 09, 2006, 01:14:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sagesong

Why are women so mean to each other?   Even so called saved, sanctified, holy ghost - filled women can be downright evil to one another.   We expect, hope, and pray for a man of honor; faithful and true in our own lives.  But will knowingly, willingly assist a man in dishonoring another woman.  We say she shouldn't allow him to mistreat her. We rationalize this behavior saying that how he treats that woman is her issue.   Rationalize -to attribute (one's actions) to rational and creditable motives without analysis of true and especially unconscious motives.  (to provide plausible but untrue reasons for conduct).

What we don't know is not only do we reap what we sow, but  more importantly what we bind on earth we bind in heaven.  What we loose on earth we loose in heaven.   Be careful what you bind, you most likely will not be able to handle what you loose. 

When we help a man lie, we bind the spirit of truth --- loosing -- giving, full unadulterated reign to the spirit of deception.  Not just in that situation, but in your life.   When we help a man be dishonorable,  we block God ability to honor the things of our life.  How can God honor (hold in esteem, give privilege to, bless) your relationships once you bind honor.   Binding honor -- looses debasement -- a sinking to a state of low moral standards and behavior.

Out of desperation, lonely, selfishness, arrogance, and pride, many women routinely help men dishonor the women in their lives.  By doing so for so long, we have loosed debasement between the sexes. 

We rant and rave to our girlfriends when deception, dishonor, and infidelity happen to us.  However, we often giggle, gossip, and gush with pride when we are used as pawns to bring dishonor, deceit, and infidelity into someone else's life.
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  Acknowledge him in all of your was and he shall direct your paths.

Gracious

Susta' sage':

What I TRULY luuuvv 'bout you is ... "When you start gettin' mad / disguuuusted / spent   :-\ ... you start gettin' HOLY & RIGHTEOUS!!!  And I ASOLUTELY admire this quality in you :-*

Would that we ALL should allow the HOLY SPIRIT to be justly served within us (allow HIM to stir up the gift within ... if you will)   especially during THOSE times...Amen?

Thank you for imparting ... I feel ELOHIM in every word of your post.

Again, my soul says "YES...&...AMEN" !!!

Gracious
:-*
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

LENA

Thank you so much for your comment. I've always followed the "treat people as you want to be treated" rule. But this just gave new light to that concept.

You betta preach sista !!  ;)

Much love and respect,
Lena

Novelist

Women are nasty toward one another.  Truthfully, I did not contemplate on the concept of binding and loosing in deception, desperation, loneliness, and so forth.  That was a great analogy for binding and loosing on earth and heaven.  As a woman, I have my own issues, but to assist a man in doing things to ruin someone's life, that is beyond comprehension.  Women have gone through so many hurts and wounds until they feel justified to do things like that, but in the end, they are hurting themselves.  It is wonderful to know that God is not like man because we would be in BIG trouble.  God bless and keep sharing!

Novelist.