• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Too Many Chapters

Started by Novelist, February 18, 2006, 12:10:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

What is your story? How many pages are in your book of life? Who are the main characters? Are there vivid memories or faded pictures of lost dreams?  As you answer these questions, there is no right or wrong answer, nor are there any limits to where you are to where you are going.  Life is a variable.  There are somethings that are changeable, while others remain in the same position for a long period of time.  Life and time works together as we pursue to live our dreams, going to the next level, creating memories with family and friends.  Although you can make decisions on your own, along the way you made mistakes, made choices that would either undermine you are uplift you.  The chapter continues.  In fact, our life has already made memories since conception.  The thought of conception was a new beginning for our ancestors to biological bloodline. 

I present this to all of you as a way to say that life has too many chapters.  Whether they end or begin, there will always be chapters.  Thus, we are living epistles.  In my life, there are too many characters, mixed emotions, winds are blowing through the pages of my life.  Transitioning from one page to the next, fragments are made, incomplete sentences are created and various subjects with no verbs on one page.  Cascades of events are formed through development in childhood years to adulthood, progressing to perilous times, struggling with self to find a treasure unknown.  No matter how many years I have survived, I find myself in a new chapter and sometimes the previous page lingers onto the next segment.  I am tired, weary, lonely, and want this chapter to end, but it keeps going.  I wake up the next morning and I am still living this story.  The new year comes as I thought some things were history, later showed up in my new story.  Why?  What is happening to me and what can I do to end this madness?  Do you feel the same or does your story have a new cover?  Perhaps, there is something wrong with the writer, which is myself.  I find that I am writing the same lyrics, involving the same characters in my life and do not realize the damage I am doing to myself.  Too many chapters.  Too much pain, that I must end this and start a fresh new life, a new story, a new attitude and maybe I can get the point of purpose.  In thought, I am just a woman, traveling back in time to find that my present was not leading me to a potential future due to my old conjunctions that seem to follow me.  I hope that you will find your path, that you would make it soon. 

In all truth, the chapter of life begins with Christ.  Of course I know this, however, I find it hard to live it because I have been the main character instead of him, inviting low self esteem, poor image, and anything that would keep me on the same page, but all of this must change now and I must allow him to write the vision for me, by giving me the words to write, how to speak, what to think, and who should be in my life.  Too many chapters. 

Forum Administrator

Hi Novelist.  You want a new chapter in your life? New chapters start with new words. New words require new thoughts. New thoughts (i.e. thoughts that will begin to move you in the right direction) come from the right words. God's Word contains the right words that when applied correctly will change your way of thinking and consequently, your way of speaking. If your world is shaped by the words that you have said in this post (for example), what would your world be like? To begin a new chapter, start by saying new words.

I encourage you to keep a close watch on the information that is and will be posted  in the new Walking on Water category. Start with the post What Are You Saying? Again, pay close attention to this category and if you follow the principles given, not only will you start a new chapter, you'll finish the book.  :)
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

tippieangel

hi we all have chapters some good  ;Dsome bad :'(.But if you look carefully thru the pages you'll find GOD wrote every line!  :DStay prayed up. What do you do when you've done all you can you just STAND ;)

Love ya

tippie(HIStory)
tippieangel