• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

In Love with a Woman but Married to a Man

Started by ladybug35, September 26, 2005, 04:56:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ladybug35

Forum Administrator

Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

Forum Administrator

Hi again ladybug35. If you are in the DC-Metro area, there is a session that is run by Dennis Sawyers, one of our Moderators, and his wife that is especially for people (men and women) who are struggling with issues such as yours. Here is some more information about CHAINBREAKERS. The have a meeting tonight and have ongoing meetings bi-monthly.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

ReeC

Ladybug35.. you are not alone.. Let me just start with that.  I know that you feel alone, how did I get here..why and how do I turn it around.  Nothing happens overnight.  Too often we would like the microwave deliverance, but reality is..the process is not that sweet.  Same sex relationships evolve out of pain.  It is something that is for a long time hidden, rejected or just simply that does not want to be acknowledged or faced because it makes you see you.  It causes you to know that it isn't all gravy and the flesh has overridden the Spirit of Christ and that the struggle is for real.  Going home to a "man" your husband is the worst ever..when there is no attraction, no love, nothing that would cause you to desire him.  It makes you feel like you are out of place.. because when you practice the relationship.. it weeds out the man and causes it to feel right w/the woman.  Too often it isn't addressed for what it really is and it is a trick, it is perversion, it is something that the enemy has made conducive to satisfy the "now".  Only thing is Now doesn't last forever.  That temporary satisfaction..that emotional rollercoaster, that hidden agenda to destroy perfection..which is Husband and Wife comes as a Love filled, carrying weapon, designed to kill truth.  It is deceitful, it is dangerous and it will kill you.  The soul wrestles with the decision to be whole.. to abide in the Spirit and to not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  The Holy Ghost doesn't have to say that it is wrong.. it is something inate within us that lets us know that, but we ignore it and we demand to allow that inordinate affection, infect our minds and our thinking. It becomes a lifestyle and all of your thoughts, all of your decsions are based on how you are going to respond to this love affair..which in reality is a death call.  Yes, we can't ignore the emotions.. the real feelings that are on the inside.. the heartfelt passion that is so real.. we can't imagine that life would continue if they weren't in it.  The truth is.. you can't do it by yourself.  If you want to get out.. you must move in the direction of coming out and to start... face the truth.. you like it, or you don't.. you want it or you don't ... you aren't ready, but you know that you should be.. it is a situation that demands honesty.  Doing what you like, but don't like what you are doing.. it is a serious piece.. but it is SERIOUISLY damaging.  I know you don't know me.. but trust me when I tell you. .been there and done that and the struggle does not end there.. the enemy will chase you down and all of a sudden, you will find folk just magnetized to you.. that spirit and you will wonder why all of a sudden are so many folk (women) just like you, attracted to you or dealing w/what your dealing with.. it is still a set up.. you don't need another you to help you.. you need someone that has been freed from the bondage of the enemy to help you, or direct you to get free.  We can dialogue on this some more.. it is so much that can be said or one could say.. but the detriment of it all is that everyday lost is a day late.. and time isn't waiting for anyone to get it together.  Yes, it took me some time and now some time I still wrestle in the thoughts and time spent.. it is like the enemy engrafts that in your spirit to make you believe that you can't stay free..but I declare in Jesus name that he is a liar and the truth is not in him... I shall live and not die... God is for me.. Romans 8:31  What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for me, He is more than the world against me.
Be encouraged.. allow truth to find you and face what only God can fix.  Get out ASAP!
The earth is filled with treasures..... consider yourself a jewel...... ReeC

Monica Brown

Hello LadyBug35,

Let me keep this as real as we can. The longer you entertain the spirit of lesbianism the sooner you will be out of the arms of your husband and in the bed of this woman or another woman. You are going to have to cut the friendship/relationship OFF with this person. The bible says that God is not the author of confusion but of peace. This relationship with this woman is confusion and has no peace for your life. This whole lifestyle is from the devil and he wants to destroy your marrige, as well as destory you.
I know it may seem as if she understands you better, and she listens more, and she pays more attention to you and all that other wonderful stuff that comes with same sex relationships.
But that is just a trick from the devil to get you caught up in that life style.
I am talking from experience. I am a former lesbian I lived the life for three years. So believe me the grass is not greener on the other side.
Date your husband all over again, do what it takes to fall in love with him again, the energy that you have placed in this woman, take this same energy and give it to your marriage, pray, read your word, and allow God to bring you and your husband closer.

Evangelist Monica Brown
Author of "Exposing The Hidden Truth Of Homosexuality"
www.monicabrownministries.com

Breathedonme

My question is quite simple, but I want to understand better how the enemy gets some to this point.  My question is not to be antogonizing or anything.

How do you know that you are in love with this woman?

Breathedonme

ReeC,

I've read your testimony and I give God so much honor and glory and praise!

I can "hear" such conviction and power in what you say.

I thank God that you will be a blessing and a help to others.  You are exposing the enemy and his lies.  I applaud you Sister and will keep you held in prayer!!!

Look at your daddy God -- ALL THINGS work together for good to them who love the Lord and . . .