• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

The "Bow & the Stern" ...!!!

Started by Gracious, May 28, 2005, 12:20:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Hello DEEP Waters Family:  :D

As I penned on many an occasion, I'm sooooooo grateful to be a member of this site.

Forum Administrator / Moderators...each one of you, TRULY receives your direction from "heavenly places"...in that you NEVER miss!!! You are ALWAYS "right on the MARK"!!! 8)

THE BOW:

To our religious and spiritual Teachers/Guides (Forum Administrator - Moderators):

Often when we are hurting, we may not hear the LORD through the SPIRIT of your careful/prayerful words (the first time)...And this may (on occasion) be concerningand or frustrating for you ... challenging you to recall your religious/Godly prowess (which seems to flow effortlessly, tempered exclusively by the Holy Spirit)...gracefully enduring and understanding our confusion, with long-suffering (patience); especially, as you respond to us about the SAME THANGS...over and over and over again.

BUT...as the HONEST "chosen-ministers-guides-LEADERS" that you are...you never let us go, until "PEACE" prevails!!!...And even then you are still with us!!!                  Isn't that just like JESUS!!! :D

(I feel safe on this site (in my sharing) because I've watched you here (in every word you write) and I know that you walk in the kind of wisdom that can only come through Jesus Our Christ!!!)

From the bottom of my heart...to the depths of my soul...I want to thank you!!! :-*

THE STERN:

Whelp Saints:

Truly if there is the "Bow" (ministers that lead and heal hearts/minds through Christ, through the TRUTH of HIS righteous WORD and meditations of HIS HEART; something that even members & guests have done abundantly here...AWESOME ministries!!!)...then there are those of us in the "face of the DEEP"...those of us who's branches (circumstances) need to be pruned (ministered to...at various times of our lives).

When we come here, and ask for help/healing...we may either find it privately (the help we seek), through non-public messaging...PM's, or we may bring our predicament(s) to the public forums, and never be concerned about being unfairly dealt with...or unkindly handled. Though at times, responses to our questions may be strong and or sharp...they are ever tempered with "agape" love (ensuring that our spirit-man is unscathed).

Yes........I believe that the "stern" on this Deep Waters site is surrounded by GOD's safety-net!!!

...And the "crème de la crème"(Port & Starboard - on either side - a lightness - to keep us level)...our sense of humor!!!   :P

Gracious   :D[/color]
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&