• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:56:19 am

I love this!

Started by purity, April 16, 2004, 11:39:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

purity

Okay hopefully I dont do this wrong.. this is new to me.. I just wanted to say I love this site. I signed up when I first received the info and now to come back and read all of the postings. THIS IS SO UPLIFTING, NEEDED & INFORMATIVE!

Okay gotta get back to reading the postings. Just wanted to say I AM REALLY FEELING THIS SITE!!!

God Bless,
Purity
~Purity

Novelist

Deep Waters is a powerful and prolific site to fall into a place of floating and not drowning.  Here, I have found wonderful responses and God has been encouraging me through inspirational administrators.  When I first entered the website, I found myself reading and hearing testimonies from others and thought to myself, "I need to pour out myself and inspire someone else".  What a wonderful website and I would advise anyone to spend the next five minutes and you will be awkstruck by the replies and the soulful advice given to you.  Deeply, this venue was created for the tears to drop, the anger to release and confronting real life issues from natural to spiritual.

Entering the deep can be fearful at times, but when there are plentious lifeguards on board, you can relax, float and sail into your season of deliverance.  I mean, whatever you have to say can be poured into a fountain of queries and know that your thoughts matter and answers are on the way, just keep sailing.

I Love This Place!

bishopbiscuits

I do indeed concur , wholeheartedly!
.......I have been encouraged immeasurably by this site!
From the caring responses, the openess, and the helpful information that's all around (like in the Catch of the Day area) to the sense of community and purpose that comes from all of these combined.
..... Keep up the GOOD WORK. People are blessed  by this site!
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1

ethereal

YEA AND AMEN  :D

This is soo needed. It is wonderful to be able to get and give Godly wisdom! It's nice to weigh in on so many diverse topics.