• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Woman come forth

Started by Novelist, January 25, 2005, 03:52:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

Every title we can think of carries positive energy for the woman.  From healing, sexuality, dating and relationships, marriage, children, even the education woman.  Thus, we need to move into our territory that God promised us.  It is our foundational landmark to embark on our dreams and desires, not only for ourselves, to be an epitome of who we are by God's purpose.  Struggles have come and gone, which will periodically happen, therefore, we are more than women, we are more than conquerors through him (God) that loved us.  Some of us have heard the preacher of prestige messages, the powerful T.D. Jakes, "Woman Thou Art Loosed" and how rejuvenating his words would sweep the hearts of women, compelling them to be God's leading lady and how our struggles make us strong.  

Woman, I speak to you in love and faith, that you would be all that God has created your life to be.  It is our freedom to choose our likes and dislikes, however when there is a call upon our lives, take it.  Not only am I speaking life to others, but to myself.  Wholeheartedly, my heart goes out to women with hurts, wounds, and pains, for I was affected by these issues along the way; needing the remedy to alleviate the heaviness that lies upon my soul.  The Good News is that God is in control and knows what is best for you and I.  Woman, come forth and speak life, live life and conquest your journeys toward your dreams.  Speaking for your miracle, your faith, your life to become brighter than you had ever seen.

Novelist
With love and prayers