• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

"There's A Queen Inside You"(testimony coming soon)

Started by moderndayEsther, November 09, 2009, 01:25:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moderndayEsther

PTL ALL!

So, I've been away for like 4 or 5 years, whew, that's a long time!!!  College, kind of does that to you!!!:)  Anywhoo, just wanted to take a quick moment to say Praise Him!  It's good to see the virtual "saints" still spreading the wisdom, which if we ever did need it it is in these unpredictable (but so prophetic) times!   

I also wanted to just say, "Be encouraged" to all of the singles!  Especially the single women of God...in these last few years I've learned a WHOLE LOT about women IN THE CHURCH when comes to men...folk get crazy...real crazy!!!LOL  It's so unfortunate that sometimes we get so impatient (or territorial if we've crossed "those" lines with a guy) that we're willing to do whatever it takes to "make" him "want"/"love"...and eventually marry us, and it's all often to no avail.  If I've learned anything these last few years as it pertains to relationships with Christian men it is that which holds true for non-Christian men=whatever you do to "get" him, you'll be doing for the rest of your life to "keep" him.  So, if you must use something why not let it be that which is eternal (like your character, integrity, manifestation of the Fruit of the Spirit, Godliness/Holiness) versus your body solely (which we all know fades with time and gravity!!!)  It's soooo sad to see my sisters in Christ lose their minds over minister dude, minister of music dude, pew-warming dude, drummer dude, quote scripture/don't live it-dude and all of them other church boys...I wish they could know their worth in Christ...that they are jewels to be treasured, cherished, protected, and unconditionally loved in a way that in its most finite way reflects a glimpse of God's love for us all.  If only my sisters would know and believe God when He says, "there's a queen inside you (testimony coming soon)."  As a queen, you are royalty, and as being such you must marry royalty (a king) to keep your title.  As women of God we are queens (royalty)...let us live in this truth! ;)
"For the LORD taketh pleasure in His people: He will beautify the meek with salvation."
-Psalms 149:4