• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 11:49:55 am

Dear Michael,

Started by Gracious, June 26, 2009, 09:28:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Dear Michael,

I remember how you & your brothers were sooo anointed that you were able to inspire older folk all over the world to shout out loud (with children) their ABC's ... 'cause it 's as easy as 123!!!

Only God could have given you the tenacity at 12 years of age to sing about love's heart-ache in such a way that brought tears to the eyes of men & women many, many years your senior ... when you sang ... "Who's Lovin' You"!

Then God allowed you to grow into a handsome young man ... could have had any woman in this world ... I mean we ALL loved & wanted you ... JUST THAT MUCH!!!  But maybe we loved you wrongly???  Maybe we were too selfish to see what show-business had done & was doing to you & your family.   Yet you STILL produced!   

Michael my brother spirit,  I remember "Living Off The Wall".  I remember your seductive fro' ... on a poster - on MY wall ... your "Lawd' have mercy keep me Saved - smile!!!  ... 'cause that's when you looked like us!

When you changed, we ignored your cries for help, because your change gave those whom you were looking more like, an excuse to vengefully mock you, ridicule you AND steal ALL that you had worked your entire life to obtain.

Michael my sweet sensitive brother, I pray that you knew how much your People loved, respected & needed your little HUGE light.  The cares of this world are over for you now & the world is less, because you are no longer in it. 

I pray that you really knew the joy of Jesus The Christ.

...Rest well my friend...

Gracious  
:'(
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

1EagleSky

I hear you! I was telling my friends last Friday that when I think of Michael's music, not one of the songs fails to remind me of happy times and good memories. In my personal opinion, I think Michael Jackson is actually a billionaire, right up there with Oprah Winfrey and Warren Buffett, but some of the people who wanted to exploit and use him want the general public and the entertainment world to believe that he was broke at the time of his death. Spiritually speaking, I hope he knew the Lord. I honestly believe he didn't do anything to the kids he had over his house. I think in his own way, he was trying to capture what he never got to experience as a child.

The music will live on, and he will definitely be missed!

Gracious

Amen !!!

I believe you my sister!  Michael's estate could be worth BILLIONS!!!

What the ahhh ... "main stream-media" is trying to do to this "icon" is shameful!!!  Trying to fabricate any kind of dirty filthy thing ... they can think of!  The devil is truly at work with those people.  And I don't believe that Michael was capable of hurting anyone's child either. 

I didn't realize that Michael wrote most of his own songs after he'd left The Jackson 5 (aka The Jackson Brothers) ... did you???  :-[

"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&