• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Prayer request

Started by bishopbiscuits, February 26, 2007, 06:31:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bishopbiscuits

Dear Deep Waters,

........I just got some news from Tippieangel:
...........Right now, her father is in the hospital in SCCU. 
Additionally, her grandfather recently passed.

...........Please lift up Tippieangel's family in prayer.

Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1

1EagleSky

Hi Bishopbiscuits,

How is Tippieangel and her family doing? How is her Dad? Is he out of the hospital yet? I will definitely keep her and her family in prayer.

Novelist

I would like to write this prayer for Tippieangel and family,

Father God, I pray for the strength of the family and that you will comfort them in the midst of her grandfather's passing.  Father, you are the healer and deliverer of anything.  You are in control of all things.  Sometimes, it is not easy to cope with life's encounters, but you have the comfort they need to make it.  Be the strength of Tippieangel's family by showering them with your love and protection.  Touch hearts, minds, and souls to know that you are in control and that you are sovereign in all situations.  Lord, I know because I have gone through this before.  Although I still think about it, give me the courage to share with this family that they can make it as long as you are in the midst.  Amen.

Novelist.