• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

I recovered from marital unfaithfulness.

Started by Forum Administrator, June 11, 2004, 08:21:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

Have you been able to recover from unfaithfulness in your marriage? We invite you to share your testimony with those who are dealing with the wounds of infidelity and need the hope that your testimony can bring.
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

Tamar

I am the one that actually was unfaithful in my relationship.  I was very scared and did not know how to tell my fiance.  I actually said that I was not going to tell him at all.  I asked God to forgive me and He did, but that was not enough.  I needed forgiveness from my fiance.  I eventually told him after a few days, and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.  He was not angry at all, he was very disappointed in me and so was I.  He has forgiven me and we have moved on with our lives and continue to make plans towards marriage. He has not nor never will hold this against me. I am so thankful for the type of man that I have in my life.  If he was not  a Man Of God, I would be left at the altar.   I just thank God for the power of Forgiveness

joyindamornin

Greetings,  

My name Tricia,  I am have just written my first book about marital unfaithfulness.  "No Longer Will I Hide The Stranger In my Bed".  I was married 18 years and most of the years there was unfaithfulness and abuse, but the Lord blessed me to get out.  

Sad to say, it had to be by the way of my ex-husband going to jail for molesting my 12 year old niece.   It took a long time to recover from it, but the Lord has done a marvelous work.  
KEEP ME IN PRAYER!!!!

T in CT