• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Though the vision Tarry

Started by tippieangel, July 21, 2006, 02:01:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tippieangel

Hello all
I just wanted to give a Big ol' AMEN to the Lord for the blessing of this sister and her story(life). For those who are waiting you might as well read the book it will open your eyes and free up your spirit.If you're waiting or wondering about that other half then this is what y ou need. I know I did. So I'm telling everybody. GOD can and will bring you thru even if he's got to use a web site and a story to get you to believe him!!!! so Mrs. Aleathea Dupree God bless you for waiting and writing it down. I have faith that even if I don't understand it know one day when its said and done ima sit back and say "Lord you said it I believed it and My GOD you did it!" to me it's not even about the physical gift from God anymore but the fact that he thought enough about me to tell me what he was gonna doin my life. That means i'm on his mind!!Prasie God for the VISION and for the work he's doing in me while i wait. Tell everybody
BUY THIS BOOK ;D[/color]
tippieangel

Beanie3

;D  YEAH, I'm loaning my copy out to every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm getting them back and gonna make them by it. I don't think my girlfriend is using it like she should. 
God is too good to me!

1EagleSky

Hi all,

Well, I am putting in my order for the book today! I can't wait to get it!