• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

AmeriPlan USA Affordable Health Care

Started by Mooremart, April 13, 2006, 10:51:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooremart

As you know, the benefits situation these days is very precarious for many companies, and your companies are probably no different. the biggest problem is very low participation - It's getting more and more difficult to continue trying to offer plans when the demographics of your group gets worse each year. 

Most companies are not in the market to find Medicare alternatives, and that day is soon to change. However,  the present retention most companies suffer from will improve when the people are offered something they can actually afford.

Our company has a "Proven Plan" that soley deals with the high cost of hospital stays for the average American, as well as the down fall of what happens when you cannot pay the bill. 

AmeriPlan USA Health Plan makes it easy for the average working person to care for their families ensuring quality care. Companies are also seeing the need for Consumer Driven Health Care, and extend this to their employees.

This plan also covers the "uninsurable individual" persons with renal failure,any and all pre-diagnosed conditions, HIV, unlike insurance, they do what insurance companies are afraid to do, be responsible and take care of the people.

We are talking $59.95 a month for the entire family, which includes their medical, dental, vision, perscription, chiropractic care, cosmetic surgery medical/dental, all for an entire household - everyone under your roof.

I don't have all the answers, but for now I do have some resolve - affordable healthcare for groups and individual coverage, allowing families to live a quality life.

Please contact me at my e-mail address below at your earliest convince. materials can be sent to you.
Our mission is affordable health care for everyone.

Take Care

Sherri Moore
AmeriPlan USA
Sales Rep/Broker
Mooremart75@Aol.com