• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Tell Me Something Good

Started by Forum Administrator, February 14, 2006, 03:14:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

Happy Valentine's Day Deep Waters!
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

Novelist

Forum Administrator,

In my heart, I appreciate those special words that you shared with deep waters.  At times, I feel unloved, unattractive, and unsure of where my strength will come from, but I know that God is more than the world against me.  Oftentimes, I am fighting myself along with the war that I am in the midst of.  I want to say that Valentine's Day was okay, but it was not a bed of roses for me.  It is good to know that God's love never runs out for us because his love is more than we can comprehend, especially when we walk away from him.  Love is many things, but it begins with Christ and loving who we are.  As individuals, we want to feel special and thought of because I feel this way most of my days.  I am coming to grips with love and learning that perhaps God's Love is all that I need, even when I feel lonely.

Novelist.

survivor

That was nice to read. For years I struggled with being overweight. However I never did anything about it until I told myself the truth. The funny thing was that statment we all say "the truth hurts" is actually true. For me it was. When I begin to face the truth and begin to accept who I really was/am it hurt even more than it did not to. I faced a fear that I thought I never would because as long as I denied the fact that I was overweight I was comfortable. But now I have joy that isnt fake because I have told myself the truth and I have spoke the word of God over myself/body and have walked my way with his help to a healthy life style.

Thank you for sharing that posting. That was nice to read.