• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 05:51:45 am

Kirk Franklin's "Hero"

Started by Forum Administrator, August 10, 2005, 01:55:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Administrator

It's official... Kirk Franklin's brand new album, "Hero", will be released on October 4, 2005! Kirk has been working hard on the album for several months and the wait is almost over. The first single from the new album, a throwback jam called "Looking For You", is now playing EXCLUSIVELY at www.KirkFranklin.us.
Visitors to Kirk's website can also pre-order the new album as well as view "Constructing Hero", a series of behind the scenes videos which chronicle the making of the "Hero" album. Currently playing is "episode 1: the photo shoot".

Upcoming performance dates in support of the new album include the GMWA in Milwaukee on 8/17, Mt. Zion Baptist Church Youth Rally in Nashville on 8/19, New Birth Baptist Church in Atlanta on 8/21, the About My Father's Business conference in Indianapolis on 8/26, "The Takeover" taping at TBN in Dallas on 8/30 and KISS FM's Night of Healing in New York City on 9/13.

Listen To Kirk Franklin's New Single, Looking For You

News update courtesy of The D.C. Gospel News Update TehillahEnt@aol.com[/sub]
Post your replies to this topic or start a new topic.

Aleathea Dupree
Deep Waters Interactive Forum Administrator

Where there is no guidance the people fall, but in abundance of counselors there is victory.
- Proverbs 11:14

Novelist

Hello to everyone,

Kirk Franklin's "Hero" is Awesome!  I would recommend everyone to invest in this cd because it ministers to me and I know it can do the same for you.  With great melodies, testimonies, realities of life, and keeping it spiritual, the lyrics are profound.  Kirk has done a superb job on the project and I commend him for standing in the gap, even though others may not agree with his r & b grooves to his music, I believe it is gravitating to millions across to receive the Gospel. 

Breathedonme