• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Thank God for Opportunities

Started by Novelist, August 02, 2005, 11:19:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

I wanted to send a praise announcement to everyone about the goodness and mercy of God.  For the past few months, I have been going through employment irregularities, and he made a way for me.  I thank him for that.  The job I have is not paying that well, but it is something.  Every little bit counts.  At first, I was not grateful because I had a vision of making a certain amount of money since I went to school and had earned some experience, but it was not enough.  After going through a few jobs, it became mundane to me, so I decided to leave the jobs.  Then, a couple of months have passed, and I decided to return to my previous job and God opened the door for me to work there again.  God is good, so from this point I am going to be grateful for the opportunities because every good and perfect gift comes from above.  He has been providing for me and keeping me, I am in good health, and I may not be rich in money, but I want to be rich in praising and blessing him for being the provider that he is.  I know that God will open another door.  Continue to pray for me and if there is anyone out there who is going through the similar issues in employment, humble yourself, go to God and he will do the rest.

Novelist.