• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Happy New Year To Everyone!

Started by Novelist, December 25, 2004, 04:37:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

The New Year is approaching and many have sought new ways of life.  For most, losing weight, going back to school, begin a new career, or go on a special vacation.  We can all benefit from these categories, but what is new?  What about relationships, personal growth, I mean focusing on those areas of life where you must change or else it is too late.  Believe it or not, there are some things where time is going, but opportunity does not come as easy.  So I am making my new applications now so that I can bring them into the New Year with me.  What about you?  Whether you are single again or have been single for a while, know that God has projections for your life.  May all of you enter the new year with newness and God's favor.

Love,

Novelist.

ladydee1958

Hello! and happy New Year to you!.... This year I have decided to chang my way of eating . I am now a vegan and I am feeling wonderful. I hope that one day that I get maried again , but at this time I'm fine just being by myself. That has not always been true. Good luck  in 2005 and God bless!