• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

MY REFLECTION ...

Started by Gracious, January 20, 2011, 01:20:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Hi Everyone & Happy New Year! :-*

I trust that this New Year has found you safely loved - resting/nestled in HIS arms!

(a prayerful encouragement for you ... read on & be blessed!)

When the weight of the world becomes too much for me handle and the "wicked-one" comes in like a mighty flood appearing to buffet / to quell my inner security/peace; inevitably the Holy One singles me out (literally)! I find myself without friend or foe! I am (at that moment) physically by myself!  And I can hear a voice - HIS VOICE, quietly whispering into my being! Whispering ... just how HE sees me & what HE truly thinks about me.     

MY REFLECTION

My Heavenly Father whispers words that sound like this:

"When I created you, I did it perfectly!  Meaning ... I (your Divine Creator) ... have thought of everything - with [you] in mind!  I have granted you a certain measure of logic coupled with free-will, which causes you to question MY actions.

These questions create inner-thorns, and these thorns cause grave pain.  Like MY child Paul (who came before you), you pace backwards then forward beseeching ME to remove them.  And as your FATHER, I hear your every word! Oh, I see you, just as I've seen all who've come before you! Yet I know best!!! I know you best ...AND... what you ask of ME ...and... question about ME ... SHALL ... be met with an answer. 

FAITH IS YOUR MEASURE!!!    It is your answer!

Through your own measure of Faith ... you shall be drawn back to me!  Only then, shall you be made whole - only then will you find an inner-peace such that cannot be moved!  Through your own measure of Faith, you shall recognize evil & understand how to fight it! Through your own measure of Faith, have I made you:

•   HOLY (sanctified/blessed)
•   RIGHTEOUS (morally up-right/virtuous)
•   & JUSTIFIED (just-as-if-you-had-not-sinned)

... the eternal fruits of Salvation!!!

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOU MY CHILD!!!  THIS IS HOW "I" SEE YOU!!!  THIS IS WHO-YOU-ARE!!!

I have inspired the written WORD for your FAITH-building edification (to keep you & strengthen-educate you/enlighten you)...  You have been bought with an eternal price through My OWN SON (Jesus The Christ), who sits next to me - pleading your cause!  ... ALWAYS WITH YOU!!! (Sayeth the Holy Ghost/our God-given WISDOM regulator) & you with ME, through your own measure of the Faith!  I have carefully measured your days & granted seasons towards your maturity, with an Abrahamic Blessing as your supplement.

All that I ask, all that I require in exchange for this eternal gift... is ...

MY REFLECTION...held firmly within you!!! 

... Seen only by ME & then by those who's FAITH I've strengthened & anointed to enter lovingly into your life!

Do you know - HOW - to righteously  - LOVE ME? 

Through your own measure of FAITH ... allow me to show you...

MY REFLECTION!

:-* :) :-*
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&