• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

HELP!!!Need Prayer Please.

Started by da2bjeez, June 25, 2008, 04:47:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

da2bjeez

Gracegirl thanks for replying!!!  ;D

I would really like you to come in agreement in prayer with this for me. I have grown so much in God by just being this guys friend. I ahve been studying to find out truth and wisdom form God. I really see his fruits, he is a minister and he not a phony minister. If you here him you would be surprised this guy is only 23 yrs old and the knowlegde and wisdom he his through God is wow! let me say. I am being very cautious don't want any counterfeits, and want my destiny to line up with God.

What do you think about the part were he asked God about the revelation, to give to me?
(Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV)
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

1EagleSky

Hello and happy Friday!

I think, to be brief, you need to take things slowly and continue to trust God regarding any relationship development. A caveat I'd like to offer is that, i think it is dangerous to "title" yourself as a couple or courting, dating, etc. with a man too soon. If things fall apart as you get to know one another better (personality wise, character, moral standards), you may be hurt and disiilusioned. take things slowly, stop labeling yourselves as a couple already, and keep trusting God.

Take care!

gracegirl

Hey Da2,
I will stand in agreement for you that the Lord will give you wisdom and discernment. To answer to your question, sounds to me like he's saying you need to make sure your truly hearing from God ...and not responding to your emotions.  Eagle makes a good point. My Bishop(FCBC folk know what I'm talking about) is doing a sermon on  this now on how we have to be careful in having this illusion of how we want God to move in our lives and when he doesn't that illusion becomes "dis". I think it was Gracious or one of the forum administrators ministered to me that any man that God wants you to have, HE will pursue YOU correctly!  ;)

Be blessed in him :)

da2bjeez

Hey Gracegirl,  8)

Just to comment on eaglesky comment " we are not courting" so nothing like that is taking place. Also I think there might be someone that I know reading this forum, and this person has a controlling spirit in an indirect way, and I believe dosen't realize that the spirit of Jezebel is using them, so my I will be brief and careful. In reference to the post; If he is pursuing me then I guess he is doing it with caution and he's doing it correctly. Continue to pray.

Thank you.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

da2bjeez

;) Greetings

I need much prayer for direction as to where God is leading my life and
clearity in all things. There are some major changes taken place and I really would like all of you to pray for me.

Thank you I really appreciate it!

Luv  ya!! ;)

Novelist

Developing relationships are complicated because people are complicated.  Not because they want to be, sometimes they are insecure and the subject or their feelings are unknown and unfamiliar to them.  I cannot say that I am perfect in this situation because I have to take the advice of what's been said already.  My relationships have not been great in the past few years.  I am 29 years old, no children and never been married and it is tough for me too.  I have not been on a date in a long time and I don't know why.  I need prayer too because I was involved with someone and until this day, I still care for him.  It is tough to get over someone.  We are not enemies or anything.  Right now our lives are on different pathways and we have to focus on those areas.  I am not sure if he is the one, but in the meantime, I am back in school, working and continuing my writing.  Trust me, I am not where I need to be and can understand why.  I have been making unwise choices, been insecure, jealous, envious because I seen other women moved forward with their love lives and I felt like I was going to die alone and sometimes I still feel that way.  Right now, I am making some changes to change the way I think toward life and relationships.  I hope everyone receives what they need.  I know I need so much starting from the inside, God knows.