• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Well done -not scrambled :)

Started by bishopbiscuits, January 27, 2007, 09:42:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bishopbiscuits

Hello all!  :) :) :)

...........I have been playing a video game for a little while called "Cracking Up."  It helps me relax and concentrate at the same time. Here's the gist of it:

...........Your task is to clear each level by breaking apart bouncing eggs. To break them, you send up a rock with a rope attached to it.  Each large egg you break splits into two smaller eggs. Once the eggs are made small enough, you can eliminate them from the screen.
..........Any eggs that hit the rope attached to the rock also get broken or disappear. and if you get hit by any of the eggs, you start that level over. There is also a timer to further encourage strategy on higher levels.

.......... ;D At first, I didn't understand the game well. I tried it and got "Bopped" , tried again and got "booped" , and soon "bopped" again. i didn't like getting bopped  ;) :P
...........I left it alone for a couple of months or so, and decided that I would try it again. Why be afraid to try again?
........... So, I looked at my abilities as I played again. I can walk/run side to side, and attack or defend with my rock/rope combo. The rest of it was just timing and strategy.
..........I've gotten pretty good at it now. I now have enough skill to keep playing until I earn extra chances to keep going.
..........It also has been a metaphor, or reminder to me of how I face some situations. Will I choose to meet , know , and win worthy challenges in my life?

..........Nowadays, I get high scores. But I also still get "bopped" a little from time to time. Goes with the territory of playing the game.  ;) ;D ;D

May we each meet our challenges well!
:) 8)
Let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us.  Hebrews 12:1