• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

With Blessed Assurance ...We MUST Pause!!!

Started by Gracious, June 27, 2006, 05:12:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Inside of every human being, there is a sacred spiritual space (our soul) that has been placed inside of us - to be poured into by GOD and HIM alone. When this sacred space has been violated by ANY spirit other than our TRIUNE FATHER- "abuse" is eminant/evident.

Hello Everyone:

I've come to understand, that to accept GOD's WILL in our lives, WE must posture ourselves with obedience. And for me, this means I / we MUST accept:

Our lives are not our own. WE did not give birth to ourselves - WE were not created because "WE" thought that it would be a good idea.  This may sound rediculous to some ... but isn't that how we operate ... forgetting that no human being is an accident doomed for disaster, even though through no fault of our own, this is how many of us are made to feel ... because of our pain, we forget to acknowledge that there is a Heavenly Force, far greater than any human being could possibly imagine ...

... through our pain how do find the "CROSS" ... ???

We move and flow through this life, holding onto burdens called "fear" & "doubt", as if "they" are our gods - allowing these two evils to control us soooooo thoroughly!!! YEAH... "they" (those fears & doubts) whisper consistantly to our egos, with great intensity - things like ...

"... I am sooo ashamed ... noone must ever know ... Why can't I stop blaming myself for this thing that happened... OR ... Why stop making others pay for the wrongs done to me ???

And these "burdens" eat away at our spiritman bit-by-bit, until our doubts manifest themselves in the natural, causing all "hell" to break loose in our lives (by making BAD choices) ... Yes, THEN we start acting out our inhibitions - by comitting the same terroistic acts against ourselves, that others may have committed to us - by holding our souls hostage -  by disconnecting with our innocense (the HOLY SPIRIT) - simply because of trying to make earthly sense of that which makes no sense (why things happen in our lives that we do not deserve to have happen to us)!!!

OF COURSE PAIN HURTS ... and any person in their right mind doesn't want it anywhere near them ... who can't understand that ???

OH... BUT ... GOD!!!

Saints, isn't it time for us to PAUSE to remember / to allow / to acknowledge GOD's GRACE & MERCY (GOD's BLESSED ASSURANCE) into our lives???   

THE CROSS!!!
(Blessed Assurance - JESUS is MINE!!!)

Because "that" (THE CROSS) is where we start to heal!!! Sure, you can go to just about any "churched" person & they can run down (line by line) the "greatest story ever told" - the "Gospel of Jesus the Christ" ... and perhaps you may be one of um'. And AMEN to this!!!

QUESTION:

Do you believe/receive the story ??? Or are you too scared/angry to answer that question ???

If the answer is...that you truly believe, as in you have accepted SALVATION into your life ... then please know  that you are not exempt from pain & anger. GOD never denied either towards us. He simply sent us a COMFORTER for our pain which gave us FORGIVENESS for our anger.

Saints, I don't know your story, your valleys ... and I have imperfections just as you, BUT, I have come to understand that I have Savior in my life and so do YOU!!! And HE makes ALL the difference!!!

Now, I/WE do not have this Savior because we deserve HIM (that's where HIS GRACE & MERCY / HIS LOVE comes in...Amen?)

No matter the struggle, GOD's Promises are TRUE, and you will find them most especially in the four Gospels (the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke & John of the N/T). Yet, the only way to know HIS promises for yourself, are to read the book (the Holy Bible).

If you've never tried HIM ... trust me ... HE's available 100% of the time ... and you don't have to "straighten yourself up" to meet HIM. Come to HIM just as you are!!!

Yes, GOD despises sin (the sin that may have been comitted against YOU, as well as the sin YOU may have committed)... BUT ... if JESUS (GOD's only begotten) can go into the very gates of HELL to retrieve HIS beloved sheep, surely HE can meet you right in the middle of your situation and carry you right out of it!!! Amen?

PLEASE Why DON'T YOU... JUST ... STOP!!! 

PAUSE!!!

Right now!!! Right where you are, and welcome HIM in.

Do what you were created to do; open your heart to HIM, receive HIS presence, kneel before HIM, tell HIM your everything ... yes, true HE already knows (and HE loves you anyway) ... but the telling / confessing with your mouth(by WAY of the SON) is for the cleansing of your soul ... this is how you begin to give back what HE has freely given you (your life) so that HE will fix it - clean you up ... inside!!!

Yes, JESUS loves you ... just that much!!!

Gracious[/color]
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

tippieangel

Thank you Gracious!!!!

I was just reading thur the back log(blessed wit a job where I can do dat) and I saw this entry.

Thank you Lord for this one!!

I needed and take in fully EVERY WORD!! I have been so stuck in "see wat had happen was" that I couldn't truely embrace what is now.

I can tell everybody all the bad and I struggle to say the good. I get on this site and lay all the business out but won't lay before the Lord!

Pause is just what I need to do! Pause the me.
I been running around asking everybody else WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE & WHY

well I got it

WHO= JESUS
WHAT=My EVERYTHING
WHEN= NOW
WHERE=IN ME
WHY=no man cometh expect thru him

YA'll SEE That  :o

That's GOd closing doors that I couldn't shut
That's GOD opening doors I couldn't

That's my dream about the snake attacking me in my sleep under the covers(ya'll just don't know) and me fighting to CRUSH it's head and then finally doing it.
that's the manifestation of it !!!

If I could Run Round this Office I would ;D

Ya'll please pray for your sister I'm fighting and I need to let GOD handle it ALL!!! Pray I PAUSE ME
:-X

Walk with me  Lord Walk with me

Much Love
Tippieangel

p.s. how bout Order my steps just came on my radio!!!
YES LORD YES
tippieangel

Gracious

WOW  -  Tippie  -  WOW!!!

GOD bless ya' sista' ... you go girl -n- get yo' break through!!!

It's like Madame FA said in another thread ...

(I'm paraphrasing... Amen?)

JESUS!!! ... just calling on HIS NAME ... in the midst of doubt & fear ... will make demons tremble & flee!!!

There is POWER in HIS NAME ... there is VICTORY, HEALING, DELIVERANCE & SALVATION jus' waiting for any human soul who confesses with their mouth and believes in their heart - with FAITH - that JESUS bled & died on an ole' rugged cross, for the sins of man (sins of omission & co-mission), that HE rose on the THIRD DAY, with ALL POWER in HIS HANDS - to sit at the right-hand of the FATHER ... YES JESUS PAID IT ALL ... because HE loves us just that much!!!

"YES...WE MUST PAUSE!!!

PAUSE - In the midst of our storm - to plead the blood of JESUS the CHRIST over our circumstance!!!  JESUS

PAUSE - To praise GOD for HIS EXCELLENT GREATNESS!!!   JESUS

PAUSE - STANDING on HIS WORD for our HEALING!!!  JESUS

PAUSE - To PRAISE HIM for carrying our butts  :-X (yet again) through & out of our mess!!!   JESUS

WHY???

BECAUSE ... no man cometh expect thru JESUS the SON!!!

Thank ya' FATHER, fo' luvin' me - fo' luvin' "us" ... JUST THAT MUCH!!!  That YOU would send us such a WONDER to our souls ... AND HIS NAME is JESUS ... JESUS ...JESUS!!!

WOW ... and to know, that we know that YOU LOVE US ...

JUST THAT MUCH!!!" 

GOD bless ya girl & you'll ever be in my prayers!!! :)

Gracious

P.S.

And YES BIIISHUUP!!!

HIS LOVE "IS" my lifeline!!! AMEN & AMEN!!!
[/color]
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&