• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

100 Words Of Wisdom For Women

Started by Deep Waters Support Team, September 19, 2005, 11:03:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Waters Support Team

100 Words of Wisdom
A 31-Day Exercise in Empowerment

Niambi Jarvis & Lisa Bartley-Lacey

100 Words of Wisdom for Women is destined to be a unique collection of wisdom, insight and reflections from the most powerful and eloquent women of our time.  Its purpose is to inspire and guide the reader through a 31-day journey of self-discovery and empowerment.  Proceeds from the book will support the Lend Me Your Hand national domestic violence advocacy campaign.

It is a collection of laughter and tears, stories and dreams, poems and psalms, wise sayings and the lessons of foolish mistakes.  All contributions are provided by powerful women who have achieved success and prominence in some area of their lives.  It will enrich the reader on all levels of her being and show her the way to discover and reveal her own God-given wisdom and essential power.

Contributors
40 dynamic powerhouses are poised to uplift and inspire their fellow sisters in Hiyaah Power's new interactive journal, 100 Words of Wisdom:  A 31-Day Exercise in Empowerment.  Proceeds from the journal will benefit the national Lend Me Your Hand Domestic Violence Campaign.

100 Words of Wisdom for Women validates the greatness within every woman and inspires her to journal, reflect and reflect the greatness within her own body, mind and spirit in a cathartic 31-day journey from which she shall never return.  This anthology features 31 uncommonly wise and gifted women providing revelation into the very core of life mastery for women. Their contributions give voice to the wisdom that is and give birth to the wisdom which is to come.

Niambi Jarvis
A'Lelia Bundles
Lorraine Phillips
Denise G. Hanney
Brenetia Adams-Robinson
Dr. B.J. Relefourd
Bev Welch
Sharon DuMas-Pugh
Lena Sherrod
Kobina Wright
Dr. Ada Fisher
Dr. Julianne Malveaux
Nedjetti
Doris D. Cutler
Felicia Davis
Pamela Y. Exum
Cheryl Braxton
Dr. Teresa M. Wesley
Natasha J. Haughton
Kim Logan-Nowlin, Ph.D
Norma Anderson
Hyacinth Bennett
Dr. Eve Allen, Ph.D.
Toni Y. Odom
Sheraun Britton-Parris
Donna L. Patton
Verna Felton
Judy A. Jones
Janine Fondon
Lisa Bartley-Lacey
Dr. Norvice G. Sellers
Kamal Larsuel
Tonya Blount
Dr. Anita Davis-Defoe
Al Collins
Elder Vikki Johnson (Deep Waters Moderator)
Sister Ngozi Uti
Lyn Bell
Michelle Simpson
Aleathea Dupree (Deep Waters Administrator)

What People Are Saying:

100 Words of Wisdom for Women dispenses a daily dose of powerful truth designed to illuminate, empower and set free.  The teachings lift you up.  Think of this book as mega-vitamins for the soul.  This book will heal your heart, strengthen your mind and gift your spirit with peace.  Niambi Jarvis and Lisa Bartley-Lacey are blessings to women.
-- Bebe Moore Campbell
    Author, 72 Hour Hold

This collaboration of life experiences is a dynamic resource of power for women of all walks of life.  Every woman must read 100 Words of Wisdom for Women.
-- Ananda Lewis
   Television/Radio Personality

Powerful, insightful, awesome.  100 Words of Wisdom for Women will change lives.  What a vision God gave you!  As I went from day to day reading, my heart began pumping faster and I caught myself leaning closer to the monitor to read faster, then rereading the words again to savor them.  You have created a powerful tool for joyously living with a purpose.  Bless you.
--Francis Ray, Author
Trouble Don't Last Always

"100 Words of Wisdom for Women will inspire and enrich the lives of every woman who reads it, applies it and utilizes it as their guide on the journey to empowerment."
--Tee C. Royal, Founder of RAWSISTAZ Literary Group
http://www.rawsistaz.com

'Amidst all the challenges and complications with being a woman today, this book, a moving compilation of life lessons, testimonies, and encouragement from some of the most prominent women of our time, will provide women the needed exercises for self-evaluation and an awareness of the divine spirits within."
--TheGRITS.com

Additional Info.:
http://www.100wordsofwisdom.com/
http://www.hiyaahpower.com/pages.asp?pageid=20606