• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

LET "HER" SAY...AMEN!!!

Started by Gracious, May 28, 2005, 04:57:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracious

Leading Ladies Of The Most High!!! :

The Holy Spirit has been pressing what your about read...out of me... for my Sista's!!! For far too long, I have been in resistance (from posting this), because this message is not polite...

Read on, and I pray it will be a blessing to you :)

Most of us are...(dare I say ??? ) preoccupied with whom "WE" are to marry , whom we  have to father/parent our children, whom "WE" shall find to satisfy our emotional, PHYSICAL, and "perhaps" economic NEEDS, whom shall deliver us from torment when "WE" (through sub-conscious desperation)...SETTLE beneath our privilege... OUR own idea of "our knight in shining armor"!!!

Now, much that I've stated, "COULD" be (I believe) Godly aspirations...Amen? However, at what point in our lives do these Godly aspirations shift, and take on unsightly demeaning forms, that cause grievous tears, anger, and confusion, leaving us broken with the lowest form of self-esteem...attacking the gates to our souls???

When "WE" do what "WE" do...in the name of all that is NOT...HOLY, to tear down our Promise, the Promise that supernaturally enables us to live, rooted in the WORD (HIS WILL); to grow and go forth as examples of righteousness...caring not for the superficial (I must be Vogue-gorgeous, hide or cover-up/glaze over emotional pain) ... and above all else, (back to the superficial) strive to achieve just enough to give the appearance of a virtuous "Christian" walk...to satisfy our respective eye-servants!!!  We struggle with confusion because the essence of who's we are in GOD, does NOT desire to abide in that which is superficial!!!

Women of GOD...it is time to stop killing ourselves by asking: "WHY me LORD" ??? ... because, if GOD were to send an angel to visit upon us - TODAY...and explain ALL of the "WHY's" (we being the curious creatures that we are), it may take an eternity, and we still may question the messenger's motives and who sent him!!! Example: How many times, have we single or wish we were single folk'...sat in a church, listened to an anointed messenger of GOD and said to yourselves...huh, ABSTINENCE...that's easy for them to say...'cause they're not going to an unhappy home...ALONE ???

Ladies, if life and death are held in the POWER of the SPOKEN WORD...the tongue!!! Let us rejoice, and start the healing process by trading our "ashes for beauty", as we kneel before the throne of GRACE and prove GOD at HIS WORD (which "is" HIS WILL)!!!

Psalm 139 (New International Version)
    1 O LORD, you have searched me
       and you know me.
    2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
       you perceive my thoughts from afar.
    3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
       you are familiar with all my ways.
    4 Before a word is on my tongue
       you know it completely, O LORD.
    5 You hem me in--behind and before;
       you have laid your hand upon me.
    6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
       too lofty for me to attain.
    7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
       Where can I flee from your presence?
    8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
       if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.
    9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
       if I settle on the far side of the sea,
    10 even there your hand will guide me,
       your right hand will hold me fast.
    11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
       and the light become night around me,"
    12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
       the night will shine like the day,
       for darkness is as light to you.
    13 For you created my inmost being;
       you knit me together in my mother's womb.
    14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well.
    15 My frame was not hidden from you
       when I was made in the secret place.
       When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
    16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
       All the days ordained for me
       were written in your book
       before one of them came to be.
    17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
       How vast is the sum of them!
    18 Were I to count them,
       they would outnumber the grains of sand.
       When I awake,
       I am still with you.
    19 If only you would slay the wicked, O God!
       Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!
    20 They speak of you with evil intent;
       your adversaries misuse your name.
    21 Do I not hate those who hate you, O LORD,
       and abhor those who rise up against you?
    22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
       I count them my enemies.
    23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
       test me and know my anxious thoughts.
    24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
       and lead me in the way everlasting.

Romans 8:38-39 (King James Version)

8For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
[/color]

Beloved..."IT" is NOT...GOD's WILL for  "WE" women, to be torn, battered and scared and confused

(LET HER...which is often referred to as "the church"...say AMEN!!!)

Beloved..."IT" is NOT...GOD's WILL for "WE" women, to develop a revolving door policy, when "IT" comes to intimate relationships with men, causing us lifetimes of despair, wondering why we are unable to loose/bind-up certain spirits passed on to us by men who's names we may not even remember!!!   

(LET "HER" SAY...AMEN!!!)

Beloved..."IT" is NOT...GOD's WILL to accept/settle for lies from the pit of hell, which cause us to demean ourselves by gossiping / back-biting, spewing profanity, draaankin', snortin', pill-poppin', smokin'...fornicatin' with da' hims & da' hers!!!...doing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that we feel we are grown enough to do; opening demonic doors that could NEVER be promised for us from heaven...only to be "smacked down" - BACK into a reality that say's... CHRIST, I've run away from You long enough...You are the ONLY WAY...I YIELD, I YIELD...what must I do to made whole, to be cleansed afresh...to be SAVED!!!

(Oh, YES...LET "HER" SAY...AMEN!!!)

YES, we sin as we do, because (in a worldly sense) "it" is expected of us!!! YES, we are often trained from birth, to desire temporal satisfactions, to accept the "something for nothing" lies from "the" perpetrator - satan...a fallen-spirit:
  Buy this cream to smooth away wrinkles,

  use this ointment/this pill to promote continuous physical satisfactions,

  and (according to the world ::) ) under NO circumstances mothers, are you to hit or spank your children in a corrective measure through love... yet "time-out's", or long menial (corrective ??? ) conversations with your children are all that are "legally tolerated!!!

Mixed messages passed on by us, to "women in training" (our young daughters)...impressionable minds passing through puberty, which say:

"...Your too young to be sexually active...but...just in case, make sure he uses a condom, etc...", instead of teaching these "precious pearls" that:

1.) they are fearfully and wonderfully made,

2.) that their temples are anointed,

3.) that there is a place of perfecting ordained just for them,

3a.) that in this place there is GOD, holding endless, unpredictable possibilities,

4.) that through HIM nothing is impossible,

5.) that through HIM they can preach, Teach, Heal, Interpret, Administer and Defend the Law for HIS glory, that at an anointed and appointed time...thru the union of this precious pearl to her husband, they both may produce and rear KINGS (priests of homes, rulers of nations, in righteousness!!!)

6.) ...that in order to walk in her power...all she need do, is bow her knees, close her eyes, and seek HIS face, and WORSHIP HIM!!!

7.)THEN, show her by example, how to honor her family, by teaching her how to pray, how NOT to carry burdens, by leaving ALL on the alter, teaching her how to trust in a SUPREME BEING that she's never seen with her eyes, yet is ever present within soul!!! (THEN...LET "HER" SAY...AMEN!!!)

A new car, fine clothing, and money, can put a cheese-eatin' grin on your face (for a time)...BUT...where are these THINGS in heaven???...where in GOD's WORD (The  Holy Bible) did HE define HIS riches as cars & clothes etc.

Sisters..."WE" have everything that we need...to attain all that GOD has for us...inside of "us"!!!

Our "thorn" (if you will) is to Learn to accept GOD's WILL (again, HIS "WORD" IS HIS WILL)!!!

Question... (If you hold the following as a question):

"What is GOD's WILL for my life...??"

Wonderful!!! You are ready to receive "IT"...

YOUR DESTINY!!!

Answer:

Open your BIBLE (Genesis - Revelations), learn about the "order of man"...learn where you (a womb-man...WOMAN) came from.

And if the word "WHY" ??? is still present within you...

Learn, why Adam was molded from the earth and breathed into by GOD, and woman was created from living- breathing-feeling FLESH...!!!

My Sisters in Christ, to understand our essence here on earth, is to understand our purpose!!! Amen?
It may be easier to accept, to be at peace with and to RESPECT (in our minds and hearts), the differences and similarities of men towards us, if we truly understood our purpose and place in HIM (Abba' Father) ... And begin to Bless GOD for HIS infinite wisdom!!!

From the book of Genesis (the preface for the rest of the books of the bible), if properly interpreted/understood, we women ("the rib" of the First Adam) should glean an insight regarding our anointing, our rightful place in this universe. And as we continue our study, surely GOD shall reveal our destiny to us - though us - for HIS people...layer by layer!!!

LET "HER" SAY...YES !!!...

...LET "HER" SAY...AMEN !!!

From a Sista' lovin' her Sista's... though HIM ...in HIS service,

Graciously Seeking HIS TRUTH
[/color]

"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&

pressingon

Right On my Sista!  :) Amen and Amen.

I'm dealing with some of these issues right now.  Right on Time, I needed to hear all that ;) .  Don't hold up God's Word...You must proclaim the Word In and Out of Season.  Be Encouraged.  God Bless

Pressingon
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.
Phillipians 3:14

Gracious

Amen...Sista' Pressingon...Amen!!! :-*

God Bless you!!!
"...to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified..."            Isaiah 61:3&