• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Healing Relationships

Started by Novelist, January 06, 2005, 11:07:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

Today, healing is needed in our lives as individuals as well as the relationships we hold with others.  Recently, I have been contemplating on healing and internally seeking to heal from hurts of the past and even face the possibilities of the future.  Nothwithstanding, healing begins with love and forgiveness and allowing God to be your comforter.  Surely, I have healed from hurts, yet there are residues leftover.  I am gradually getting over things and people, such as certain friends, men, and to rid my own personal hang-ups.  Healing is a process and may cause tears, but it is apart of the process by allowing the tears to fall out of your eyes so that you can focus on a new morning.

There are still some issues that I am battling with such as abandonment with my parents, bad relationships with men, and my friendships with others.  Sometimes I feel as if I am shuffled in situations of being hurt and rejected without consent.  However, I am looking to God to come and remedy the wounds that seem to reappear.  Honestly, I still need healing and I am slowly making a step toward improving myself.  Continue to pray for me.

God bless all of you.

Novelist.