• Welcome to Deep Waters Relationship Advice. Please login or sign up.

Happy New Year Ladies!

Started by Novelist, December 25, 2004, 04:46:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelist

From the past few months, most of us had endured some trials without our consent.  Deep inside, we wanted to give up, throw in the towel, toss the challenge to someone who would bear the strength and courage we did not have.  In the midnight hour, some of us have cried until we could not mist again.  Moreover, there is more in store for all of us in 2005 and beyond!  Just know that it begins with God.  Remember, I Corithians chapter 13 will express much love to you in ways unimaginable.  For the first time in life, I have taken this scripture and read the significance of its content.  Not only is it enriching for your soul, it pours into you so that you can pour into someone else.  

Ladies, we have made decisions and may have some regrets, but do not forget that you are "Still Here".  I am gradually learning more about myself than ever.  To be honest, I never knew my womanhood would be difficult in the first few years.  I am getting over some things and I know that it will take God along with sisters who would pray with me and for me to get through.  There seem to be issues year in and year out, but the way we handle our guilt or how we respond to issues will no longer hinder us.  Let us pray and encourage one another in love and truth.  If you read I Corithians 13, it is the Love Chapter and it is the basis of who we are in Christ and how love is the center of everything, even when opposition occurs.  Everyone, have a wonderful Holiday Season and celebrate the New Year with God's everlasting love for us.  Instead of the Pity Party, Let's go to the Praise Party!

Novelist.